What are the values of NUM1 and NUM2 after executing the following code? CLONO1NO2NO3 Factorl÷÷+OpcdeFactor2+÷+ResultLenDHHiLoEq C MOVE *LOVAL NUM1 50 C MOVE *J-fIVAL NtJM2 522 6820
1. Which Built-In-Function will you use to achieve the following functionality? CLONO1NO2NO3 Factorl÷÷+OpcdeFactor2++÷ResultLenDHHiLoEq C QTY IFLT *ZERO C QTY MULT -1 QTY C ENDIF a) %ABS b) %TRIM c) %TRIMS d) %UNS3 6660
What is the significance of UDATE?5 13206
A particular job executing on the iS is not behaving as expected and is operating in an environment in which it can be debugged. What commands would you use to debug and observe the program?2 8404
What is the compilation option that has to he specified while compiling an RPC program which uses a file having date data type field?3 9657
2. Which of the following statement(s) explains the difference(s) between the /INCLUDE and ICOPY directives? a.) No difference, they function the same b.) ACOPY cannot be used as a conditional directive c.) IINCLUDE files cannot contain embedded SQL d.) Nesting /TNCLUDE directives is not allowed2 6197
3. Given the DOS Specification below and the following information: • Indicator 50 is off • No records have been written to the subfile What will be the result if the EXFMT operation code is performed on the record format CTLR? A R SUBFL A DESCRIP 101 6 1ODSPATR(UL) A DFT(’NOT FOUND’) A R CTLR SFLCTL(SUBFL) A N50 SFLDSP A SFLDSPCTL A SFLINZ A 67 SFIJEND A SFLSIZ(13) A SFLPAG(12) A ACCOUNTNO 100 S 10 a.) Only AccountNo will display b.) SUBFL will be initialized with 13 blank records c.) An I/O exception error will occur d.) The screen will display 12 records with ‘NOT FOUND’4 7117
How can we access Interactive job LDA in Batch Job?. and How we can access a file in interactive QTEMP lib in Batch job?.4 14938
what is the difference between the cpyf command crtdupobj command?9 28898
1) How to retrieve RRN through RPG ? 2) How to pass parameter by value ? 3) How to trap the error through the RPG/40010 21207
1)how to do date validation in rpg? 2)how to delete dUPLICATE RECORDS?12 19513
How I can reread the physical file in CL program once the end of file reached in same CL program.20 42372
How do you find out whether a record is present in the physical file without reading the file? for Example Employee No: 100 in an Employee master.How do we find out whther 100 is present in Employee master without reading the file?11 13542
How can we read a particular record from the database file which is not having DDS (Flat File). For example, there are 100 records in the flat file. How can we retrive 15th record in RPG/400 program (Without using CL)6 14637
i have 1000 records in pf.what are all the ways to read a particular name records in rpg?? ie.. in pf i have a name called demo appeared around 52 times hw will we read this particular records in rpg/400?.11 10046
What are the pertinent COBOL commands?
Tell me how MOSFET works.
1) Test summary contains ? 2) Requirement Tracebility means ? 3) Test Effort contains ? 4) Test Planning Productivity ? 5) Metrics should be caluclated ? 6) Interest rate Rsik is a type ? 7) Test analysis and Design process task? 8) secured loan is a part of Liability (or) assest in a balance sheet? 9) Money Market means? 10) a ------ specifies all of the terms of a loan and the obligations borrower ? 11) what is a primary market is ? 12) Quality of Testing measure with ? 13) Company has a share with facevalue 10 rs/- and NAV of 37 after comapny has given Dividend of 35 % then How much NAV become ? ( I don't know what is NAV means, question overall Idea I am giving not 100% perfect ) the potions for these are 1) 33 2) 33.50 3) 37 4) 42 14) one compay has taken 10 million loan from a bank for a Interest rate is 10 % and base amount is 0.4% so how much they had paid monthly Emi ? they provideansews like 1) 100000 2) 114000 3) 140000 4) 104000 Remaing questions I not remember.
What is ball bearing concept & its design.
If JOBA is in MSGW due to data decimal error and DUMP is generated and I found that Decimal field formatted with some special char which is coming from Input file amd file has millions of records. How I can find out on which record the error is occur. Please share your experience.....
What can operate over the joint state space? a) Decision-making algorithm b) Learning algorithm c) Complex algorithm d) Both a & b
what difference between args.length and args.length() in command line argument?
2Create a program that accepts a number and output its equivalent in words (maximum input number is 3000). for example Enter a number: 1380 one thousand three hundred eighty
i need the details about bhel exam.how to apply for that.please send to my email@example.com
What is the difference between QVCS-Enterprise, QVCS-Pro and QVCS?
A motor running with lenze frequiency inverter stops if I REDUCE SPEED with 25% load.If I run it in High speed and medium speed running smoothly with full load.please help me to solve it.
how see report periviwe
how does polarised capacitor works?at which situation in circuit it is used