What are the values of NUM1 and NUM2 after executing the following code? CLONO1NO2NO3 Factorl÷÷+OpcdeFactor2+÷+ResultLenDHHiLoEq C MOVE *LOVAL NUM1 50 C MOVE *J-fIVAL NtJM2 522 7132
1. Which Built-In-Function will you use to achieve the following functionality? CLONO1NO2NO3 Factorl÷÷+OpcdeFactor2++÷ResultLenDHHiLoEq C QTY IFLT *ZERO C QTY MULT -1 QTY C ENDIF a) %ABS b) %TRIM c) %TRIMS d) %UNS3 6924
What is the significance of UDATE?5 13697
A particular job executing on the iS is not behaving as expected and is operating in an environment in which it can be debugged. What commands would you use to debug and observe the program?2 8787
What is the compilation option that has to he specified while compiling an RPC program which uses a file having date data type field?3 9988
2. Which of the following statement(s) explains the difference(s) between the /INCLUDE and ICOPY directives? a.) No difference, they function the same b.) ACOPY cannot be used as a conditional directive c.) IINCLUDE files cannot contain embedded SQL d.) Nesting /TNCLUDE directives is not allowed2 6422
3. Given the DOS Specification below and the following information: • Indicator 50 is off • No records have been written to the subfile What will be the result if the EXFMT operation code is performed on the record format CTLR? A R SUBFL A DESCRIP 101 6 1ODSPATR(UL) A DFT(’NOT FOUND’) A R CTLR SFLCTL(SUBFL) A N50 SFLDSP A SFLDSPCTL A SFLINZ A 67 SFIJEND A SFLSIZ(13) A SFLPAG(12) A ACCOUNTNO 100 S 10 a.) Only AccountNo will display b.) SUBFL will be initialized with 13 blank records c.) An I/O exception error will occur d.) The screen will display 12 records with ‘NOT FOUND’4 7366
How can we access Interactive job LDA in Batch Job?. and How we can access a file in interactive QTEMP lib in Batch job?.4 15350
what is the difference between the cpyf command crtdupobj command?9 29672
1) How to retrieve RRN through RPG ? 2) How to pass parameter by value ? 3) How to trap the error through the RPG/40010 21582
1)how to do date validation in rpg? 2)how to delete dUPLICATE RECORDS?12 19993
How I can reread the physical file in CL program once the end of file reached in same CL program.20 43346
How do you find out whether a record is present in the physical file without reading the file? for Example Employee No: 100 in an Employee master.How do we find out whther 100 is present in Employee master without reading the file?11 14146
How can we read a particular record from the database file which is not having DDS (Flat File). For example, there are 100 records in the flat file. How can we retrive 15th record in RPG/400 program (Without using CL)6 14919
i have 1000 records in pf.what are all the ways to read a particular name records in rpg?? ie.. in pf i have a name called demo appeared around 52 times hw will we read this particular records in rpg/400?.11 10316
1. Defination of Contractor & sub contractor 2. In cash method of accounting can we claim TDS deducted on Advance Recevied from contractee.
what happend to the DLF co. during recession why the slow down in it's share and comapny also?
hai i am mca 2009 fresher.please tell me which certification helps me to get an IT job faster which institute is good in hyderabad.please mail me to email@example.com
Explain the operation of a 6T-SRAM cell?
what is magnetizing current test in power transformer
What pressure is highest L.O. Gravity Head or S.W. of the stern tube circulation
What treatment do you offer for psoriasis?
if mandatory and Assitive propertys are shows same how will u write skript in QTP window
How to check feasibility of the appliction?in automation testing?
Is there a limit on the file size or on the number of encrypted files?
I want to join for load runner training..please suggest me which is the best institute for load runner training in bangalore?
i have to finalize a mineral water co. for the year 2014-15 and i want to know that what will be rate of excise duty on sale of mineral water.
how to increase the water ring vacuum pump efficiency?
Do you have any references? What would they say about your fit with this job?
What are the advantages of cell switching that is used in ATM?