4. Display the order number and client number from the ORDER
table. Output the result in the format. Client
5. Display full details from the ORDER_LINE table where the item number is (first condition) between 1 and 200 (no > or < operators) OR the item number is greater than 1000 AND (second condition) the item cost is not in the list 1000, 2000, 3000 OR the order number is not equal to 1000.3 2941
7. Repeat query (7) but also display all clients who have never ordered anything.1 2188
8. Display the client name and order date for all orders using the natural join keywords.1 2505
9. Display the client name and order date for all orders using the JOIN . . . USING method.2 2837
10. Display the client number, order date and shipping date for all orders where the shipping date is between three and six months after the order date.3 4700
11. Display the client number and name and the client number and name of the person who referred that client.1583
12. Display the client name in upper case only and in lower case only.1 2722
13. Display the second to fifth characters in each client name.2 2996
14. Display the item_cost and then round it to the nearest hundred, ten, unit, tenth and hundredth1 4280
15. Display the item_cost and then truncate it to the nearest hundred, ten, unit, tenth and hundredth.1355
16. Display the order number, order line number and the
shipping date. If the shipping date is null, display the
17. Display the order number and average item cost for each order.1 2786
18. Display the clientno and total value for all orders
placed by that client. Output the result in the following
What is xslt in xml?
What are trend reports?
Is bluehost a website builder?
How is the FILTER work utilized?
What is an anonymous method and how is it different from a lambda expression?
Do you have any friends or relatives working at NIIT Technologies?
What are multiple inheritances?
How to use jsp el to get http method name?
Draw a pipeline configuration to carryout the following operations on the arrays of data represented by A, B, C, D, E and F. (A i represents the i th element of the array). (Ai × Bi + Ci × Di ) (Ei × Fi ) Show the content of the pipline for i = 1 to 5
Which is better oop or procedural?
Igbt is a voltage controlled device. Why?
what will be project cost for 100 kv transformer connection under oyt scheme.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using stored procedures versus calling sql inline in cold fusion?
What are the Common reasons for app rejection from app store review process?