A man engaged a servant on a condn that he’ll pay Rs 90 and also give him a bag at the end of the yr. He served for 9 months and was given a turban and Rs 65. So the price of turban is i. Rs : 10 19 0 559 22740
12. A train 120 metres long passes an electric pole in 12 seconds and another train of same length traveling in opposite direction in 8 seconds. The speed of the second train is6 23645
600 to be seated.10benches are less.so 2 more persons are required to be seated in each bench.so how many benches. 209 36 44 604 6036
Selling a ac gains 25% on SP.what %gain on CP. 15 25 33.33 47.54 6810
22. 5 children were born on the same day but on different years in b/w 1999 - 2003 . Abhya is younger than dinesh and frahan vaskar is naughtiest of all. girish is older than dinesh and farhan. If Abhay is born in 2002, then in which year farhan is born : 1999-2002 2000- 2001 1999, 2000, 2001 2003 23. Order in which childrens are born ? B,D,G,F,A G,D,B,F,A G,A,B,D,F F,B,D,A,G1 3645
I sow her -__ airport At , on , in , across2 7487
2. Masi specialises __ plesent ,well balanced wines into, about ,in, with 3. By the time I arrived __ the pub she all ready left in, on , at, into 4. erbiage the act of doing something the use many words witout nessecity a vegitable non of the above3747
19. Students from different universities. A speaks hindi and bengali. B hindi and english. C english and bengali. D tamil and hindi E bengali and tamil 20. Interpretor between C and D A only B only E only A ,B and E 21. Can't speak without interpretor B&E A&B A&C B&E6 5580
hai friends i have finished my B.E CSE in 2009.now i have to get a interview opportunity from HP software ,chennai.please any one can send me the last year(2009) interview questions with answers for freshers.i want a full details about HP's interview question with answers,procedures also.such these one year i had try to get my job but still i have not get.so plese send me that what i said....by vijay,chennai1183
1 chocolate cost is Rs.1 & if we return 3 wrapers(covers) of chocolate we get 1 more chocolate. If u have Rs.15 how many chocolates do u get...?51 72334
A student appeared in 3 papers of Maths, English and Science. The maximum marks of the three papers are in the ratio of 3 : 2 : 5 and total of 3 papers is 500. He obtained 50% in Maths, 68% in English ,and 73% overall. What is the percentage marks he scored in Science?9 6816
8) In a certain department store, which has four sizes of a specific shirt, there are 1/3 as many small shirts as medium shirts, and 1/2 as many large shirts as small shirts. If there are as many x-large shirts as large shirts, what percent of the shirts in the store are medium?2 3436
What is Full trust permission set in .Net
Why mineral oil or light liquid paraffin is used for ir analysis
During Testing of Maintenance Free Earthing, How deep should be the Spikes of Earth Test Meter should be inserted in the soil(one spike is 15 Meter & Other spike is 30 Mtrs away from the Main Earth Electrode. Because, recently, we observed that when spike is inserted 3-4 Inch in the earth- results are better, If spike is inserted 1 feet deep than results are increasing.
plz can some one tel me "The concept of stock holder's equity and paid in capital".
What is bridge rectifier and explain with details
What is Exclusive Checkout?
what is an advance against expenses
What platforms can I automate VSS using OLE?
Program for Prime numbers and Matrix plz explain me the procedural method with steps
What is the formula of staffing
at work we have a 3 phase motor but on testing one phase isnt getting a reading. it runs 24 hours a day all week. stops and starts well no noise or heating. the phase isnt down to earth.is it just a bad meter reading or not? phases one and three came up with a resistance reading of 0.4 but phase 2 couldnt get anything shows up as open circuit.
what else we can add rather than admixture in concrete to reduce the cement quantity?
what is the differance between a technology and an engineering ?
what do you mean by jounal voucher? Jounal entry for dishonored cheque can be possible thruogh jv?
4. Calculate the following from the particulars given below: i) Material Cost Variance ii) Material Price Variance iii) Material Usage Variance iv) Material Mix Variance v) Material Yield Variance Material Standard Actual Qty kgs. Price Rs Value Rs. Qty kgs. Price Rs Value Rs A 50 4 200 40 5 200 B 30 6 180 30 6 180 C 20 3 60 30 3 90 100 440 100 470 Loss 20 ----- 30 ----- 80 440 70 470