1)What is the main characteristic of SAP HR Functional
2) What is the difference between my SAP and ECC modules in
3) Which are the main structures in SAP HR?
4) Which SAP component is used for Human resource Planning?
5) Which are the control indicators in SAP HR?
6) What are the options for maintaining person’s details in
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / n. navaneethan
1. SAP HR only has Infotypes
2. ECC is ERP Central component. Lastest version is ECC
6.0. mySAP ERP is a business package containing all SAP
core components & uses enterprise portal technology for
5. Authorisation Check, Reporting, Slection Criteria,
Determining default values, Groupong for PCR /CAP, Grouping
for time management, Grpg for appraisals, Grpg for primary
6. Mainting Infotypes, Fast Entry (One infotype & serveral
employees) & BDC
|Is This Answer Correct ?||12 Yes||5 No|
1) to pay employee salaries and allowances.
2) ECC is a old version and MY SAP is new version from 5.0
3) organisation srucure, reporting sructure, enterprise
strucure, personnel sructure and payscale structure.
5) specifically no conrole records are here in sap-hr.
6) by hiring a person we can maitain in etail of a person.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||13 Yes||8 No|
Answer / anniyan
I really dont understand why people are giving answers which
are wrong. Please post the answers only if you are confident
enough after cross checking the answers.
Many beginners will blindly learn the wrong concept.
It is so crazy to find so many guys marked "yes" for the
|Is This Answer Correct ?||2 Yes||0 No|
What are features in sap hcm?
What is an Absence Quota?
Which are period end closing jobs in company?
What is retro-active accounting? How do we get it done?
what is beta report
Explain additional actions.
how do u create a new infotype?
(All these should ans by keeping US payroll in mind) 1) What is Factoring 2) What is the link btw HR and FICO 3) what is period parameters where do we assgn this 4) What is the difference in configuring *Mid year go live and year end go live* What are difficulties we face in mid year go live 5) what is the infotype Planned compensation and its purpose 6) Can we assign more than 5 wagetypes to a single Symbolic account and reason 7) If i hire you what you brings in to TCS tell me 5 points 8) where you want see you 5yrs from now 9) what is work schedule rule 10)what are the challenges you faced in US payroll 11) what is VWTCL and VWTCLE.what is the difference 12) Garnishment
What is a Client In Personnel Administration?
What are the charateristics of a day with day type 1?
Hi, Why the wage type HRA should only in IT 0008 not in 0015 or 0014.(The interviewer asked me how you are going to convince the client that the HRA wage type should only appear in 0008 not in 0014 or 0015 Info Types)
Where do you find standard reports in hr?