What do you mean by ASAP methodology? Explain in detail
about the different phases / Stages in ASAP methodology?
I have an interview in immediate future so plzz help
me...Please reply asap... Urgent!!!! Waiting for your
response eagerly... Thanks in advance
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / abhisek bhattacharya
SAP delivers the accelerated SAP(ASAP)methodology developed
by SAP to optimize the sucess of implementing the SAP
ASAP streamlines the implementation by providing
templates,methods,tools and accelerators that have been
built on the success of thousands of previous SAP
The ASAP methodology adheres to specific road map that
address the following five phases:
5.Go Live & Support
|Is This Answer Correct ?||18 Yes||1 No|
Answer / katta gopichand
1) Project Preparation : where the SAP consultants try to understand the AS IS business process of the industry for which implementation is being done. The hardware and software requirements are analysed. Infact all the basic preparation is done at this stage.
2) Blue Print : After the AS IS study is made a TO BE process is evolved where in the client business is put in technically as to how it would be like in SAP. Blue is a binding between the implementor and Client. So, there is a sign off from the client on what is going to be done.
3) Realization : Here the blue print is configured on the system. For some processes where SAP cannot do as it is,like when there is a difference between AS IS and TO BE called a GAP , we use developers(ABAP) . The functional guys give the functional spec based on which the ABAP'rs prepare technical specs and fulfill the object ( may be reports, user exits, enhancements and so on). Also the unit and integration testing is done here.
4) Final Preparation : Here the enduser, core user training is completed on how he has to use the sap system. Master data uploads into the production server. In a way the system is getting for going live. And just before the go live date the data that needs to be put into sap is fixed and the remaining transactions of the business are recorded may be in a flat file or sometimes they are taken off so that upto date data in the production server is maintainted.
5) Go Live and Support : Here finally the SAP system goes live and followed by some support as agreed upon in the service level agreements .
|Is This Answer Correct ?||4 Yes||0 No|
Answer / santhosh
5.Go Live & Support
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
What are the differences between billing document and invoice?
HOW TO CHANGE THE HORIZON PERIOD FROM MONTHS TO WEEKS(OR)DAYS,IN THE AUTOMATIC CREDIT CONTROL AREA(T- CODE;OVA8)IN THE CREDIT MANAGEMENT.ITS INTO DISPLAY MODE ONLY TEL ME THE ANSWER ITS VERY URGENT
General Question..How many cons. Do u have in your project?
in recent interview they asked me, what is ur batch process please help me
What is alternative condition base value? Give an example?
how to maintain number ranges in excise invoice ?
Can any body please send sap sd foreign trade user manuals.. firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it possible to save incomplete document?
Is it possible to perform an availability check based on the plant yet exclude one storage location?
USER EXITS, HOW DO YOU DO
Hi Experts, Have you worked on IDOC’s? Can you list out important t-codes in IDOC’s and their brief explanation for what they are used for in general and specific t-codes which are useful for SAP SD Module? I have interview within 1-2 days? So, I request you to provide solutions to above question as early as possible? Your timely help would be greatly appreciated? Thanks in advance Regards
What does billing support mean and what are the effects of billing on the system?