What do you mean by ASAP methodology? Explain in detail
about the different phases / Stages in ASAP methodology?
I have an interview in immediate future so plzz help
me...Please reply asap... Urgent!!!! Waiting for your
response eagerly... Thanks in advance
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / abhisek bhattacharya
SAP delivers the accelerated SAP(ASAP)methodology developed
by SAP to optimize the sucess of implementing the SAP
ASAP streamlines the implementation by providing
templates,methods,tools and accelerators that have been
built on the success of thousands of previous SAP
The ASAP methodology adheres to specific road map that
address the following five phases:
5.Go Live & Support
|Is This Answer Correct ?||18 Yes||1 No|
Answer / katta gopichand
1) Project Preparation : where the SAP consultants try to understand the AS IS business process of the industry for which implementation is being done. The hardware and software requirements are analysed. Infact all the basic preparation is done at this stage.
2) Blue Print : After the AS IS study is made a TO BE process is evolved where in the client business is put in technically as to how it would be like in SAP. Blue is a binding between the implementor and Client. So, there is a sign off from the client on what is going to be done.
3) Realization : Here the blue print is configured on the system. For some processes where SAP cannot do as it is,like when there is a difference between AS IS and TO BE called a GAP , we use developers(ABAP) . The functional guys give the functional spec based on which the ABAP'rs prepare technical specs and fulfill the object ( may be reports, user exits, enhancements and so on). Also the unit and integration testing is done here.
4) Final Preparation : Here the enduser, core user training is completed on how he has to use the sap system. Master data uploads into the production server. In a way the system is getting for going live. And just before the go live date the data that needs to be put into sap is fixed and the remaining transactions of the business are recorded may be in a flat file or sometimes they are taken off so that upto date data in the production server is maintainted.
5) Go Live and Support : Here finally the SAP system goes live and followed by some support as agreed upon in the service level agreements .
|Is This Answer Correct ?||4 Yes||0 No|
Answer / santhosh
5.Go Live & Support
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
Can you explain about actual GI (gods issue) date and planned GI date? Can actual GI date differ from planned GI date?
what is mean of rebate processing?
How does shipping point get determined?
How business confirms whether goods are delivered to customer or not in Third party sales
what is the difference between delivery and post goods issue?
USER EXITS, HOW DO YOU DO
how many IMG in sap sd
When is material determination trigerred?
Version Management for SD
HOW CAN YOU DISPLAY PRECEEDING AND SUBSEQUENT DOCUMENTS FOR A CERTAIN DOCUMENT?
For what purpose we are maintaining CIN in sap? What is use for that
we have a situation where i am about to design one process where only maintainence is taken care of keeping the existing product +services process intact ...Do you know how do i proceed???? where this process is a VAT free