Topic :: Capacitor

Capacitor Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How do you connect the capacitors on polyphase circuits?

L&T, Transco,

10 36288

what is fixed bias with and without decoupling capacitor?

Siemens,

1 5602

A capacitor (condenser) is used in an electrical circuit to (A) Step down voltage (B) Step up voltage (C) Store electric charge (D) Produce electric charge

Electrical,

3 8041

capacitor is load free component but why ampare meter shows the current when the capacitor bank breaker close?

OPS,

4 7227

capacitor is load free component but why ampare meter shows current when capacitor bank breaker close?

Bhel, OPS,

5 13422

what is the difference between 5v capacitor and 5v battery

TCS,

25 36159

draw waveform of capacitor or inductor in a d.c ckt(during transient) with zero resistance with it(in series or parallel)also neglect resistance of wire

L&T,

2 10726

Why we connect the capacitor in Delta?if we conect in Star what will happen?

9 30081

Is pure capacitor load and pure inductor load is an linear load? pls justify

2 7363

what is pf. how to calculate capacitor bank value to maintain unity pf.

JH, Saint Gobain, Supreme Treves,

18 53628

As all us know that the capacitor panel is connected to improve the power factor when it is PF is low. whether we can connect the capacitor panel on D.G. side(? If it is yes means why?

Aricent, Essar,

1 5369

HOW TO CALCULATE THE CAPACITOR RANGE FOR LOAD FOR PF IMPROVEMENT? EXPLE:FOR 65 HP LOAD HOW TO CALCULATE CAPACITOR RANGE?

Al-Malik, All Star Electric, GEC, Reliance, Universal Industries,

12 42627

what is the difference withbeen lighting capacitor and motor capacitor?

2 7195

If the capacitor bank is installed in switchyard say 132/22kv then on LT side say 22kv/0.433kv is it necessary to install capacitor bank for maintaining power factor. if pf is maintained on HT side then will that be maintained on LT side as well.if not then how&why??????/ please explain...........

MacLellan,

3 10226