Topic :: Capacitor

Capacitor Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is the difference between thyristors and capacitors

DRDO, ETE,

2 9140

What is Surge Capacitor? Why it is use in Generator Circuit Breaker?

TCS,

What is Surge Capacitor? Why it is require in Generator Circuit Breaker,inspite of surge arrester?

why capacitor bank shorted by resistance ( 3 terminal )

1 2172

If we connect capacitor in series DC supply so what happened?

4 8420

modern capacitors having high capacitance use which dielectric material? what is mylar

2 4394

how capacitor pass ac voltage practically?with increase frequency and cpacitance?

DELL,

1 3920

how the capacitor and battery are related in symbol,explain?

BARC,

3 5664

In APFC panel, Why on dealy timer is used in Capacitor controlling circuit?

1 8509

what is the design voltage for 6.6KV 2000 KVAR HT capacitor?

1 3535

If we have a 2000kva load,How much kvar capacitors we go to add to improve the power factor at 0.9?pls give the calculation and fully theory?

ABB, Unitech,

2 6503

What is capacitor and its function?

7 11407

how can we calculate that how much capacitor is needed for a system to increase the pf?

5 7508

why decoupling capacitor is used in circuit? what is the use of bypass capacitor? what is slew rate?

3 6701

how does the polarised capacitor works? at which situation in circut it is used?

BPL,

1 4415

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Capacitor }

what is the purpose of capacitor? and capacitor load means what? how does it connect?

How a capacitor discharge weld power supply works? what is the use of a pulse transformer?

In PFI plant one stage capacitor connection is directly connected(with out megnetic contact controll). but why?

what is the series parallel connection of capacitors? and how can we use these application in three phase motors for controlling torque?

How shall i select the value of capacitor or inductor in a system?

Power factor =1.000 at factory in supply. However, PF = 0.8 at motor end. Current = 100 Amp, Voltage = 400 V. What is the power distribution loss? Can I reduce it by adding capacitor at the load feeder?

how a resistor resists to flow the current?how an inductor oppses the sudden change in current?how a capacitor opposes a DC voltage.

how we start 40w tube light with 4 diodes,2capacitors,1 choke and without starter.(a product avilable in market which lights burnt tube lights also)

i am going to correct power factor of 1600kw induction motor,when i calculate capacitance of capacitor it is three time more in star connection than delta. if motor is star connected which connection i shall adopt for capacitors and reason for adopt this connection

how to calculte capacitor range for single phase induction motors??pls tel

what is proper capacitor placement? How to evaluate capacitor size?

EXPLAIN THE WORKING OF SERIES REACTOR IN HT CAPACITOR BANKS (FOR VOLTAGES & CURRENTS)

defination of transistor controlled series capacitor

Can anyone explain me about the capacitor calculation

Inductor and capacitor........power in one phase and ...... in it another phase.