1) What is the importance of offcycle payroll?
2) What role does the control record play in pay roll?
3) How do you calculate Retro accounting amounts?
4) What is symbolic account?
5) What is the difference between payroll area, payscale
area and personnel area?
6) How do you identify a different wage types?
7) What features do you come across in payrolls employee
attributes and CAP PCR. establish the relationship among
8) What are the infotypes required for a payroll process?
9) What is the difference between Indian and us payroll?
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / ramesh
PLZ FRNDS DONT GIVE WRONG ANSWERS OR EXPECTATIONS, THIS IS
USEFUL FOR THE ONGOING INTERVIEWRS,
|Is This Answer Correct ?||8 Yes||0 No|
1) by using off-cycle payroll, we can cpture holiday pay,
over ime pay, bonus and savings.
2)control record play whital role in payroll, which r
release payroll, release corrections, exit payroll and
we can pu on conrol on syem records, we can capure curren
and past payroll for maser data, we can maintain retro
acive account period also, while running payroll.
3)by maitaining retro-acive accoun period in conrol record
by going to T.CODE - PE03.
4) symbolic account is an intermediate account between GL
accounts and FICO.
5)payroll area: grouping same catagory employees under one
group, for whom we run payroll at once is called as payroll
area, which we can maitain in V_T549A_S.
payscale area: payscale area is defined based on
geagraphical area, which can be maitained in he able T510G.
personnel area: personnel area is a organizaional unit,
which specifies specific area of enterprise, which is
organised according o aspect of OM, PA & TM.
6) besed on wage types groupings, we can identify wage
LGMST- wagetype model
ANSAL- anual salary
9)he difference between indian and US payroll is
a) fiscal year,
|Is This Answer Correct ?||11 Yes||4 No|
Answer / suman
What is symbolic account?
Ans symbolic account is an intermediate account between GL
accounts and wage type.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||7 Yes||0 No|
Answer / surya
Plz mail me questions on payroll (US & INDIA) to this mail.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||0 No|
Answer / saphr
please mail me questions on US payroll to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
What is the difference b/n Indian and US Payroll
What is period parameter in systems, applications and products in data processing (sap) payroll?
What is day type? what is Day type 2?
explain the staffing percent
What is an Info Type Menu?
What is pay scale reassignment?
Considering which criteria you will decide Payroll Area?
Why is this statement false? Personnel subareas are defined in R, are assigned to one Personnel Area only and can be used in directly defining authorizations.
How are business objects maintained in sap?
How is time evaluation integrated with payroll?
1. How do you run payroll? 2. How do your correct payroll? 3. If i want to include some more wage types, say bonus from today. How should i do that?
What is retro-active accounting? How do we get it done?