About Complete Withholding Tax ? What is Client Requirement is
there ? Business Things ?
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Complete business configuration process for Extended Withholding Tax:
1.Check withholding tax countries
2. Define official withholding tax code
3. Define business places
4. Maintain factory calender
5. Assign factory calenders to business place
6. Define Ex. Withholding tax types for invoice postings
7. Define EX withholding tax types for payment posting
8. Define Ex. Withholding tax codes
9. portray dependencies between tax types
10.Check recipient types
11.Maintain due dates
12. Assign Ex. Withholding tax types to Company code
13. Activate Ex. Withholding tax
14.Maintain surcharge calculation methods
15.Maintain surcharge Tax codes(separate tax codes)
16.Maintain surcharge rates(surcharge combined with basic WH tax codes)
17. Create a G/L a/C for Ex. Withholding tax
18. Define A/C for Ex. Withholding tax (OBWW)
19. Make changes in Vendor master (XK02)
20. Maintain Company Code Settings:
Path: IMG -> Logistic -> General -> Taxes on goods movement -> India -> Maintain
company code settings
21. Specify the document type
22. Maintain number groups
23. Maintain number ranges
24. Assign number ranges to number group
25.Maintain number groups and SAP script form(for TDS certificates)
26.Maintain number ranges
27.Maintain number ranges to number groups
28. postings (F-43)
29. Enter remittance challan
30. Enter bank challan
31. Printing of TDS certificates
32. Printing of annual return
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||0 No|
Answer / sireesha
The Withholding Tax configuration enables the system to calculate and report TDS in India. The standard functionality is mainly used in withholding of tax from vendor invoices and depositing the same with the tax authorities.
The basic withholding tax settings for India (Country India Version) will include the following sub processes which are commonly used within the main process.
Defining withholding tax keys
Defining branch offices (Section codes)
Defining withholding tax type invoice & payment posting
Defining withholding tax type for ECESS at Invoice posting
Defining withholding tax codes
Defining GL accounts to post the withholding tax
Maintenance of number ranges for tax certificates and Challan
please click on the bellow mentioned Link
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||2 No|
what is as-is and to-be document and how prepared the to-be document
What is the Exact meaning of the Tolerance group for G/L Account, Customers and Vendors...?
when clearing the vendor by f-44,asking for section codes which is already defined. what to do
Describe the reconciliation ledger? : co- cost center accounting
when asset settlement through cost center is raised?
What are the master data pre-requisites for document clearing?
what is the FI-MM Flow?
In the Cross Company code can we use the special periods for the processing.
What are the documents require for Born in sale in relation to sales tax?
What are the two options for entering plan data? : co- cost center accounting
What does document header control?
What is Maping in SAP? What is customization? What is Configuration?