1 How many tickets usually get per day/month in support ?
2 what is the major ticket in your experience ?
3 what is the tool you are using in your company?
4 in situation we will use Derive roles in support project?
5 One User asked me the TCODE access in support project,he
got approvals from all,so shal i create new role or can i
add that TCODE in his roles?
6 what is ROLE OWNER?
7 What are the daily activities in your Project ?
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / guest
1. max to max I'll get 4 to 6 tickets a day
2. i got a major ticket in r/3 security only in transporting
3. we use the remedy tool
4. mostly we use the derived roles supporting project when the same project is maintained in multiple locations and derived role concept is used to decrease our work load n decreases role adjustments etc...
5. if he has the approval we don't need to create a role and it is not a simple thing to create a role mostly we go to SUIM --> then Role --> By transaction assignment --> enter the t_code and find the role which is containing the required role and assign to the user.
6. Role Owners are the key users for the role we need to get approval from the role owner to perform any activities on that role (assign , change , maintain , etc)...
7. my daily activities in my project is to provide end to end support to the end users for eg: resolving missing auth ,creating and maintaining users , taking traces from user activities , maintaining FF id's etc....
|Is This Answer Correct ?||10 Yes||0 No|
1.we get tickets per day 4+ in support
2.i got one high level ticket in BI security
3.we are using IBM maxi-mo ticketing tool
4.as per my knowledge we can use any situation
5.yes, we create new role. other wise if we add the t-code
existing roles if that roles already assigned to other users
they are also able to access that t-code so we create new role
6.you can set up the criteria that assigns a particular user as a role owner for a particular task or object
7.mainly my daily activities checking missing authorization
if am wrong please correct me
|Is This Answer Correct ?||9 Yes||0 No|
What are pfud t-codes used for?
if user enters a tcode how the system knows what action should be done ?
How can assign miising authorizations in BI?
what is diff b/w su01 and su10?
In pfcg where we can add customized t-codes. And where we can see customized t-codes
what is the difference between su25 & su24 , when we can make the authorization checks in su25 then what is the use of su24
how we do CUA configuration in Quality system
What is the name of background job in FF that is responsible for sending notification and logs to FF id controller ?
What is Preventive and Detective controls in GRC AC 5.3?
What are su53 t-codes used for?
in which table we can find all authorization groups
what is SOD?