What is the procedure to be followed to archive cube?
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / shirisha
steps in RSA1
1. Right click the cube -> select Change
2. Extras -> Archive (or archive folder)
3. Choose fields for selection (line 0Calday, 0calmonth,..)
4. Define file structure (max size of file, max no. of data
5. choose folder options- where to save the archive folder.
6. select delete options(after event, start automatically,
7. Activate the cube
8. Now cube is ready for archival.
1. Go to T-code: SARA -> select Cube
2. Perform the the steps 3 to 7 of above.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||5 Yes||0 No|
Answer / guest
i dont know
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||1 No|
Can you do any testing on ODS?
Define an info source?
what is a process chain and types? use of process chain and differences between bi7.0/bw3.5 about process chains and where to be use?
when do we go for generic extraction and why we use time stamp ?how long it will run?explain?
Typically when do you use it?
what are advantages of using bi 7.0 instead of bw 3.5?
What is the purpose of geographical information in the sap bw?
When you define aggregates, what are the available options?
How do you set up the permitted characters?
Describe your experience with bw extractors
What are the server related tuning?
What is the program to maintain change run?