Answer / siva prasad k
Month end closing Activities
1. All the expenses including amortization, prepaid expenses, Preliminary expenses and accruals have been booked.
2. Complete Bank Reconciliation (T.Code: FF67)
3. Make sure that Sum of Inter company balances is Zero
4. Suspense Accounts should be cleared regularly.
5. Ensure that all documents related to MM & SD have been entered in system. (T.Code:F-22 & F-43)
6. Ensure that all billing documents are released to accounting.
7. Calculate Overheads on all process Orders (CO43)
8. Technically complete all process orders which are fully processed (CORM).
9. Calculate Variance (KKS1)à (Relevant only if Standard cost is calculated).
10. Settle all process orders which are technically complete (CO88).
11. Close All settled Process Orders
12. Close MM period (Transaction Code: MMPV).
13. Carry out GR/IR clearing (F.13) transaction
14. Depreciation Run (AFAB) has been carried out for the month
15. Close FI Posting period after the month end closing activity is over (T.Code:OB52)
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||0 No|
What are the types of depreciation methods? : fi- asset accounting
Brief about g/r I/r clearing. Can’t v avoid this a/c? Process?
is it possible down payment thro APP? Please give me compleate process.
Explain the Electronic Bank Reconciliation procedures in detail.
What documents result from procurement processes? : fi- accounts payable
Where are payment terms for vendor master maintained?
What are special gl transactions? : fi- accounts payable
how many dunning levels are there in dunning? what those are?
Can somebody help me on how to run automatic payment programme? what are the steps involved from the beginning till the end...(I am not asking about config part, consider that you are giving training to the end user)...
What is recurring entries and why are they used?
tell me about MTS process?
How can we create asset under construction in asset accounting,pls explain