1) what is ur short term and long term career plans
2) can u tell me any two reasons , why i should hire u ?
3) why r u looking for change ?
4) what is ur strengths and weakness ?
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / pbr123
1) Short term plans: achieving a successful career in your
long term plans: to be capable to work for betterment of
the society and country with my devloped skills.
2) reason 1: I have the required skills.
reason 2: I am dedicated and smartworking person.
this will lead your organisation to move ahead and help me
achive my short term goals.
3) for growth of knowledge, take up more challenges, my
enthusiasm to work in new areas.
4) strength: skill to execute the job, Innovative.
weakness: achieving perfection (which sometimes takes
time and energy)
|Is This Answer Correct ?||52 Yes||1 No|
Answer / satyanarayana m
1) For short term plan I choose to complete all the
certification in Java which is conducted by java.
For Long term plan is to achieve a good position(ceo,coo)
in a software company.
2) Now a days companies are seeking for a right candidate
who is having good in the skills(communication and
Languages). I have the ability to solve the problem within
short period and dynamically.
3) Continously doing at the same location is not good for
developing the skills. Environment changes then way of
thinking(as per project) changes.So that I would like to
4) Panculality is my strenght
Weakness: I have little bit shiver While conservations
with the seniors at the first time and I can overcome this
problem with 4 r 5 conservations.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||18 Yes||20 No|
Answer / phanibhushan kumar.pilla
1. I have no plans as to my career, i feel things do not
happen in accordance with our wishes. One should continue
to give his best through out his career and that
consistancy would take him to better career positions than
the one planned. This is my openion.
2. I have the proven skills which are matching to the
requirements of your industry with ample working experience.
3. So far I have worked in this environment or in this
scenario and now i feel as it is no more my cup of tea!
4. STRENGTHS: a> Adapting to the changing environemts of
the organisations and meeting its demands for my success.
B> Developing innovative thoughts.
WEAKNESSES: There are no areas for controlling.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||23 Yes||32 No|
Who issues guidelines for providing loans and what is the loan amount percentage for priority sector advances?
Tell me about yourself?
229 Answers eClerx, IBM, FirstSource, Mphasis, Convergys, Cipla, Mafoi, TCS, Siemens, Wipro, Infosys, Virtusa, HCL, CitiGroup, ICICI, BirlaSoft, Sutherland, CAMS, Health Plan Systems, Phoenix Technologies, Tata Teleservices, First Course, Genpact, Sitel, Tudip, Accenture, Omega Healthcare, Pharma, Electrical, DishTV, Dish TV, Colors, Honeywell, Flextronics, EXL, Ericsson, Bhel, Bechtel,
Tell me a time when you faced a deadline and how you planned your work successfully meet the deadline.
Please tell me some products/services of ATT.
Are you planning to continue your studies and training at Subway?
What are the latest developments in the cloud platform?
Who are the competitors of Bluestar?
my question is that i want help 2-5-2010 on this date i have to go for interview and written test for og-111 officer post in national bank .any budy guide me which type of question comes into test from which web i get question and prepairation for test please if any body have any i dea than email me on this email adress firstname.lastname@example.org thanks
If you're given a jar with a mix of fair and unfair coins, and you pull one out and flip it 3 times, and get the specific sequence heads tails, what are the chances that you pulled out a fair or an unfair coin?
Tell me what you know about this company?
What attracted you to Chevron?
Explain to a 8 year old what a modem/router is and it's functions.