1) which method of the RequestDispatcher cannot be called
once the output is sent to the client?
c. both a&b
2) which interface should an object implement to get
notified of changes to the list of active sessions in a web
3) A user can select multiple locations from a list box on
an HTML form, which of the following methods can be used to
retrieve all the selected location?
4) which of the following methods should be used to send
character text to the client?
5) which implicit object is always available in a JSP page?
6) which inclusion mechanism doesn't include the source of
the page, rather the output of the page.
a. include directive
b. jsp:include action
c. Bothe a& b
7) which attribute of the page controls whether a page
participates in session or not?
A user of a web application sees a jsessionid argument in
the URL whenever a resource is accessed. What does this
a. The form must have the field jsessionid
b. URL rewriting is used as the session method
c. Cookies are used for managing sessions
how to validate email?email ie correct or not ?with below
1)before @(symbol) only alphbates and min 4 char to max 15
2)before @(symbol) only alphabates dont use ant special
chars or numarics
3) after @(symbol) only one dot(.)symbol
for ex:firstname.lastname@example.org it is valid email or not based above
How do you create the Software Project Management Plan (SPMP)?
How would you activate animation control?
WCF:What types of reliable messaging are implemented in the
why we need to take u?
Whether HTML supports multimedia: and document links?
how many ways are there to copy test cases in test director
What are the PeopleSoft components for the Web Server?
What are parties?
How fast is RSA ?
what is a data guidelines?
I want to do QTP Certification what is the pattern of
How can I break Search
I have qtp 9.5 demo ver,I am not able to record the yahoo
broeser.so anyone can tell me what setting i have to do in
QTP for yahoo brower recording.
why its not recognise the object of yahoo browser????
what is diffrence between dynamic black box testing and
dynamic white box testing
explain structured testing? plz guys with exp. do answer