what is meaning of inverted beam.is it way to provide double mat in slab one at bottom and another at topif we go for provision of inverted beam.
shall we construct structure with out plinth beam for us we have to construct small bus shelter
Does dry and oil transformers both require dedicated neutral, because in my project we are using 2500kv dry star delta transformer, where they say neutral not required and even it is not provided in our substation. can u let me know
difference between microcontroller and microprocessor
PLEASE SEND ME NTPC RELATED INFORMATION LIKE WHICH TOPICS
HAV MORE SCOPE,BOOKS TO READ,CUT OFF...PLEASE.mail
What is the difference between rated and per unit in
what may the reason for vector shift in a generator?
2. Dry saturated steam at 3.5 bar is expanded through a
convergent nozzle to 2.2 bar. The exit area is 5 sq. cm.
Calculate the exit velocity and mass flow rate, assuming
isentropic expansion and super saturated flow.
b) A cast iron cylinder head is fastened to a cylinder of
750mm bore with 12
stud bolts. The maximum pressure inside the cylinder is
3 Mpa. The
stiffness of part is thrice the stiffness of the bolt.
What should be the initial
tightening load so that the point is leak proof at
maximum pressure? Also
choose a suitable bolt for the above application
2 The propeller shaft of a marine engine is to
transmit 600 kW at 1200 rpm,
without a significant bending. The efficiency of the
propeller is 88% at 32
knots ( 1 knot = 1085 km/hr). If the slenderness ratio
is less than 50 and the
permissible shear stress should not exceed 65 Mpa.
Determine the diameter
3 A semi-elliptic leaf spring consists of two
extra full-length leaves and six
graduated length leaves, including the master leaf. Each
leaf is 7.2 mm
thick and 65 mm wide. The centre-to-centre distance
between the two eyes
is 1.3m. The leaves are pre-stressed in such a way that
when the load is
maximum, stress induced in all leaves are equal to 380
Determine the maximum force that the spring can withstand
1. What are the three methods of the heat transfer? Give
example for each
2. Name the four most important components of a Freon
3. What is an expansion valve and its purpose?
4. What happen when the expansion valve is excessively open?
5. Kind of refrigerant use in a refrigerating system
6. Purpose of evaporator in refrigeration system.
7. What are the characteristics of Freon 12?
8. Purpose of condenser in refrigeration system?
9. Kinds of refrigerants and their properties.
10. What will happen if there is moisture in refrigeration
11. Explain the cycle of refrigeration system.
12. Give the different ways of detecting leaking refrigerants?
13. What is the cold side of the refrigeration system?
14. What is the purpose of liquid receiver?
15. What are specific heat, latent heat and sensible heat?
16. Where id the warm side of a refrigeration system?
17. What would happen if there was water in refrigeration line?
18. What safety device will activate to stop the compressor
in the refrigeration system
19. What phenomenon becomes when air mixed with refrigerant?
20. What is the effect if tour refrigeration system has an air?
21. What is short cycling in refrigeration system?
22. What is the hottest part of refrigerant in the
23. Diagram of refrigeration?
24. Give the function o evaporator?
25. What is a magnetic valve of refrigeration system?
26. In refrigeration, why during operations is running low
pressure at the suction side?
27. What is a liquid flooding in refrigeration system?
28. What are the safety devices that are fitted in a
29. What is flaring tool?
sir& friends i want the collection of recent quetions asked
in interview of top most companies please send me on my
There is air in a room . the top and bottom of the room are
at constant temp. T1 and T2. DRAW THE temp profiles if
a. T1 greater than T2
b. T1 less than T2
what is studds? where it can be done?
in my observation NCT is used at Karnataka power
transmission. why we are not used in andhra pradesh
how to calibrate electro pneumatic positioner 8013 mil
controls ltd ?gsr
I have 480V Single phase and I am trying to figure how big
of a transformer (KVA's) and Primary breaker size I need to
provide 200 Amps at 240V for a building.
What kind of tools and materials are required to test water
softening system of heating plant?