Please can the SQL code below be interpreted
IF EXISTS (Select * from #InsightData where (EmailAddress=@xDCPEmailAddress ) )
SET @xTestMatchCriteria = @xMatchCriteria;
SELECT @xCRMCustomerId=CustomerId, @xCRMDcpCustomerId=DcpCustomerId, @xCRMPortalCustomerID=PortalCustomerID,@xCRMDcpID=DcpID, @xCRMCardNumber=CardNumber, @xCRMEmailAddress=EmailAddress, @xCRMfirtLetterFirstName=firtLetterFirstName,
where (EmailAddress=@xDCPEmailAddress )
in user parameter property we have list of values.can we
write select query for binding? for example:: select empno
from emp where deptno=:deptnum :deptnum is first parameter
it displays distinct dept nos. if i do like this it is
giving error:: bind variables are not allowed in the select
What would you do with an in-doubt distributed transaction?
which one is currently in used software cmpanies.
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
1. What is virtual dataset?
2. How do you handle reject link to a peek stage?
3. What is transaction table?
4. Which one is the efficient from the following?
a. ODBC enterprise b. Oracle enterprise
5. How can you extract data from excel sheet?
Do you know how to parameterize, this option?
6. Six pages of complex query I have, how do you
simplify this query?
7. Difference between dataset and lookup file set?
How would you determine who has added a row to a table?
New concepts of sql server 2005 use in your project.
Write short notes on manual refreshes.
nw i'm doing MBA system and planning to do oracle,database
management.tell me that whether it is useful r not?.refer
any course for my carrier pls
A) Which two are benefits of Teradata's support for ANSI
Standard SQL? (Choose two.)
1.data is distributed automatically
2.queries get optimized to better plans
3.submit queries from other database systems
4.can interface with BI tools
B) Which statement is true when comparing the advantages of
third normal form to star schema?
1.Star schema tends to have fewer entities.
2.Star schema requires additional data storage.
3.Third normal form tends to have fewer entities.
4.Third normal form requires additional data storage.
C)Which two sets of functions does the Parsing Engine (PE)
perform? (Select two.)
1.sorting, formatting, and aggregating of the final answer
2.flow control of the data to and from the participating
3.SQL statement interpretation, syntax validation, and
4.dispatching the step execution sequence to the AMP via
D) Which two can be achieved with Teradata Active System
Management (TASM)? (Choose two.)
2.react to hardware failure
3.influence response times
E) Which three mechanisms can be used to ensure security
within the Teradata Database? (Choose three.)
There are three servers are run by Oracle, MS Access and
.Net. What are the procedure fetching the values of two
variables from two servers among these?
HOW WE PASS PARM PARAMETERS TO CL VARIABLES FROM RPGLE?
plss anybody specify tha constrian management system in dbms
hello friends Im doing my final year engineering in B.Tech..
one of uncle said he can provide job in his company if im
good in database management. but i have only basic knowledge
about database, so like to join database management course
in good intuition. so friends kindly help me to get good
intuition because its my future.
Database crashes. Corruption is found scattered among the
file system neither of your doing nor of Oracle's. What
database recovery options are available? Database is in
archive log mode.
dear all,Greetings of the day..
i have a small query plz rply if u knw..
i have done MBA Hr and B.sc microbiology.
i am very much interested in it industry,so i am planing to
go with oracle HRMS module,can it be work out??