AMDOC PLACEMENT PAPER 1
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / guest
AMDOC PLACEMENT PAPER
Amdoc aptitude questions
Amdocs test has 2 sections
1. Aptitude consist of 4 sections n consisted of
diagrammatic reasoning n non verbal stuff
2. Technical test consisted of 4 sections each of
pseudocode,c,unix n sql all tests r computer based
The tests were :
1. Analytical reasoning: maths
2. diagrammatic reasoning: In this, we were given 8
diagrams and had to select the9th corresponding
dg frm the givn choices. U have to be very fast in
3. problems to be solved using Venn diagrams.
4. This test was to check our adaptation to the computer
screen.We had to solve abt 30 qs in 15 min.
U have to be very very fast in this also.
5. In this test we were given a booklet of abt 7-8 pgs in
which there was the syntax of some
hypothetical lang, ( its syntax was somewhat like
Visual Basic). This was very easy since the
whole syntax was given & u can refer to it. We were
given almost 90-120mins for this test. If u
want u can rd the booklet before the start of the
test.The qs consisted of programs for which
u have to find the o/p or where there is wrong
6. C test: Study pointers very well .Visit
www.c4swimmers.esmartguy.com that helps you to test the
programming strengths. It also consists of qs on
args of main function, i.e. argc and argv
7. SQL test: It consisted of sql queries mainly inner
join, outer join ,group by statements etc.
8. Unix test: kernel, 1-2 qs on TCP/IP, basic commands (
more on commands).
Some Sample interview Questions
1. All birds are animals. All animals are
four legged. Implications
a. All animals which are four legged are birds.
b. All birds are four legged
c. Some birds are four legged
d. Some birds are animals but not four legged.
1. a and b 2. b and c 3. only b 4. only d
2. All fat people are not dancers, food
loving people are all fat .Find the contradictory
3. The day before yesterday was WEDNESDAY
then the day after 2morrow is? 3. A goes to the party if B
B goes to the party if C goes
C goes to the party if D goes
Totally how many will go to the party?
4. Mary's father's brother is Andrews
Andrews daughter's son is Sunil Brothers name is Sam Who is
Sam to Sunil?
5. If A>B,A<C,B>D,B<DFind the Shortest?
6. There are A,B techers and C,D
doctors.Find the possible no of combinations that should
not be repeated more than once?
7. There are 3 males and 2 females,find
the possible no of orders that can be made by making the
arrangement as in between two males one women is allowed to
Unix Test questions
8. The syntax of command statement in
UNIX 10. If the permission for a file is 000,then the file
can be accessed by whom?
9. Where we can run two same programs on
a UNIX console at the same time?
10. Which is the Shell of UNIX?
11. What is the number of the masked code
12. If we are terminated at the middle of the
program execution in UNIX,what will happen to the
program,it will (i) continue running
(iii)the o/p will be send to ur mail?
13. what is the command to connecto to
14. what is the command to fetch first 10
records in a file
15. unix has the following features
16. We are UPDATING a field in SQL and ALTER
the row also.After giving the COMMIT command the system is
crashed.What will happen to the commands given,whether it
will UPDATE and ALTER the table or not?
17. How will add additional conditions in
C Test questions
18. How will u print TATA alone from TATA
POWER using string copy and concate commands in C?
19. If switch(n)
case 1:printf("CASE !");
What will be printed?
How will u divide two numbers in a MACRO?
AMDOC PLACEMENT PAPERS
|Is This Answer Correct ?||43 Yes||3 No|
Answer / akshay
I have to verify.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||16 Yes||0 No|
Answer / jyotsna
Yup for #1 Birds....
The correct ans is 3) Only B
Reason : The both premises are affirmative so the conclusion
must be affirmative .
N in this subject is only distributed as per rule ...
So correct ans comes out to be Only : B
All birds are four legged
|Is This Answer Correct ?||12 Yes||0 No|
Answer / bill gates
ANSWER for #1- All birds..
is (3.) only B
|Is This Answer Correct ?||6 Yes||2 No|
Answer / vidya
|Is This Answer Correct ?||5 Yes||2 No|
Answer / sangeeta
|Is This Answer Correct ?||1 Yes||0 No|
Answer / pravinsurya121
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
1. Finding out probability using all the methods-pdf distribution,uniform distribution,normal distribution, Gaussian distribution,independence of events, Bayes theorem. 2. C++ questions(for-loop,arrays,fuction overloading,recursive functions) 3.Algorithm checking 4.Stacks and Linked Lists 5. Analytic Questions(Hard not easy) 6.PnC 7.Questions on Chess Board
INFOSYS PLACEMENT PAPERS ----- Placement Paper 5
29 Mar 2007 Interview and written test with Infosys
396,561,682,396,412,572 find out the odd one..
Infosys 1-2 Years Experienced Paper Hyderabad 15 2007 Apr
TCS 2014 Passing Out Batch
April 14 2007 My Accenture Interview In Mumbai
Wipro Bpo Placement Papers - August 2006
Geometrics placement papers -------- placement paper 2
Hellosoft placement papers --------- placement paper 1
Lucent PLACEMENT PAPERS ------ Placement Paper 2