My vendor filled liquid oxygen in our 11000 liter capacity tank. He filled from 1400 MMWC up to 3200 MMWC. I followed the provided conversion table and found that we had been supplied 1800 MMWC liquid which is going to yield 2815 cubic meter.
On the other hand, the vendor claims that he supplied as follows:-
5236 cub mtr(3200 MMWC)-2124 cub mtr(1400MMWC) = 3112 cub mtr.
I fear that he wants to charge 297 cubic meters extra. He claims that my method was wrong and his was right. He says that this disparity is because of the conical shape of the base of the flask.
I will be thankful if somebody can explain me the truth.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE B/W LUBE OIL 20 W 40 AND 20 W 40 OIL.
Name the indicator diagram.
Enumerate the cause of pumps low delivery of water
What is the cause of cylindrical liner overheating?
what is mean by boiling mechanism ?
why screw pump are used insteed of centrifugal pump?
1. What happens when too much cylinder oil is injected in
the working cylinder?
2. Is the unit and normal value fuel ratio of an average
3. What is the formula for 1 HP of a two-cycle engine?
4. Name the indicator diagram.
5. What are the 3 parts in indicator diagram?
6. What are the causes of damage of diesel engine exhaust Valve?
7. What are the causes of I.O. high temperature in a diesel
8. What trouble could result if the main engine is using a
low grade of fuel?
9. What are the causes of liner high temperature?
10. What happen when too much cylinder oil is injected in
the working cylinder?
11. How many lubricating holes are there in cylinder?
12. What are the defects in exhaust valve?
13. How do you control cylinder liner wear?
14. How much is the specific fuel consumption of an average
15. Purpose of lubricator in a large diesel engine.
16. Explain how the cylinder lubrication on main engine is done?
17. Explain the function of cooling water expansion tank.
18. Explain the causes of the exhaust valve leakage.
19. What is the purpose of I.O. circulation before and after
starting of engine?
20. Names the valve connected in cylinder head of the engine.
21. Name the safety devices of diesel engine?
22. What is injection tag?
23. Explain how to measure crank web deflection?
24. In a 4 cycle engine the intake valve begins to open at?
25. What causes cylinder liner-wear down?
26. What causes diesel engine to automatically stop?
27. What causes crankcase explosion?
28. What do you call the clearing of air inside cylinder
29. What is the circulation of I.O. pump of diesel engine?
30. What causes diesel engine trouble when using heavy oil?
31. What causes turbocharger surging?
32. What pressure is highest L.O. Gravity Head or S.W. of
the stern tube circulation
33. What is fuel catalytic cracking
34. Contaminants of fuel oil
35. Crankcase oil mist detector
36. Inspection for intermediate shaft bearing.
37. What are the causes of main engine black smoke?
38. Causes of emergency trip of diesel engine
39. What are the causes if one cylinder in a diesel engine
has a high temperature?
40. Explain how the lubricating oil circulates in a diesel
41. What are the causes of damage to propellers?
42. What causes friction in the cylinder?
43. What causes damage to impellers?
44. In a four-stroke diesel engine, In what engine exhaust
valve will open?
45. How is propeller fitted in shaft?
46. What valves are fitted in a four-stroke diesel engine?
47. What are the automatic tripping devices of diesel generator?
48. What is the purpose of thrust bearing?
49. What is fuel oil viscosity, specific gravity?
50. What are the causes of low compression in the main engine?
51. What do you measure in the banana and mountain diagram?
52. What is a brake horse power?
53. What are the requirements of a good fuel?
54. What is the purpose of a setting tank?
55. What is the purpose of a turning gear?
56. What is the purpose of starting air?
57. What is the purpose of engine preheating?
58. What is the purpose of air blow?
59. What is the purpose of stern tube?
60. Where can you find thermometers in diesel engines?
61. What would happen if there is air in fuel oil?
62. What type of pump is lubricator pump?
63. What is the purpose of piston rings?
64. The advantage of a controllable pitch propeller?
65. Explain the fresh water cooling system.
66. What are the typical indicator diagrams?
67. What is the trunk type and crosshead type piston
68. What is higher IMP or BHR
69. What is the sensitive part of the liner
70. Discuss how to prepare the M/E in the standby condition
71. Explain how to clean LO
72. Explain the principle of Suizer Fuel oil injection pump
73. What is the volume develop by the piston from BDC to TDC
74. Enumerate some trouble of fuel injection valve
75. Causes of M/E high exhaust valve temperature
76. What is the purpose of scrapper ring
77. What are the items to inspect after cylinder liner is
78. What resistance the ship encounter when the vessel is at
79. What will you do in case of scavenging fire
80. Draw the flow of F.O. diagram from service tank to Main
81. What are the types of cleaning main engine Turbo Charger
82. What are the causes of main engine Turbo Charger blower
83. Sketch the jacket cooling system?
84. What will cause if you run your engine in critical RPM
85. What are the properties of fuel oil?
86. What will you check if one cylinder of your engine is
not like the others?
87. What do you do when in your duty, ME alarm oil mist
detect high density?
88. Classification of bunkers?
89. What is the purpose of increasing the pressure on the
F.O. system of the engine?
90. What are the advantages of white metal?
91. What is the use of white metal?
92. What is the cause of cylindrical liner overheating?
93. What are you going to inspect or check when you open the
94. Draw L.O. system in diesel engine?
95. What is the specific gravity of F.O. and D.O?
96. What is pour point?
97. What is flashpoint?
98. What materials are used for engine propeller?
99. How fuel oil consumed by medium engine?
100. What is the remedy if due exchanging, valve broke out
during engine running operation?
101. At 50 Centigrade (Fuel oil) what is its cast?
102. At 50 Centigrade (Diesel oil) what is its cast?
103. What do you call a piston travel from TDC to BDC?
104. What happened if the exhaust valve is leaking?
105. Why and what cause of leak fuel oil in high pressure
pipe of main engine?
106. What device installed in the F.O. system when excess
oil return to drain tank?
107. What parameters to be reported when we send lubricating
oil for shore analysis?
108. Heavy fuel oil sulfur content and counter measures?
109. What will happen when engine stays in critical speed of
110. What are the causes of L.O. high temperature?
111. How do you detect starting valve leaks?
112. What are the causes of dirty lubricating oil?
113. Identify the parts of indicator diagram?
114. What are the symptoms of broke piston ring?
115. How much pressure on air reservoir?
116. Name the parts of piston through connecting rod?
117. What are the causes of positive and negative propeller
118. What will be the cause of scavenging fire?
119. What will you do when scavenge fire happened?
120. What do you going to observe, when a diesel engine is
121. Where is the expansion tank located?
122. How the F.W.C. system of diesel engine circulate?
123. What is mean effective press?
124. Draw a crankshaft and show the parts?
125. What is the lower part of connecting rod?
126. What should you do before you start the engine?
127. When you will install a new piston ring, what will be
the position of it?
128. What is max pressure?
129. What are the things to do when approaching the port?
130. What will be the cause of the loose compression in a
131. What is the maximum P-max for a cylinder in M/E.
132. What is the indication of leaking starting valve of an
133. What is the thermal efficiency of a diesel engine?
134. What will be the cause of high temperature in one
cylinder of D/E?
Methods to dry up wet induction motors?
send interview questins about pro_e to me
What is meant by running clearance?
AFTER OVERHAULING KTA19G3 AND JUST ABOUT TO START ,BUT WE
DIDNT FIX THE OIL SUMP AND TEST FOR -WATER LEAK FROM LINER O
RING SIDE,THEN WE FILLED WATER AND FOUND WATER LEAK FROM
INSIDE OF ENGINE -CAM FOLLOWER SIDE PLEASE GIVE ADVICE TO
RECTIFY THE SAME
What will happen if head of a selected pump is not utilized
in a closed loop water circuit? Flow will increase or
decrease or remain same?
pls provide me a previous paper for hpcl engineers trainee
exam for mechanical engg.
this is a request pls do the needful as early as possible.
what is the exact heat treatment cycle of IS 4522 Gr6 to get the required properties?
SOMEONE POST THE MODEL APTITUDE QUESTIONS FOR MRF TYRES
PLz pLZ pLZ ..Very urgent