Can anyone send me question papers for section engineer for
railways and send me on my id- firstname.lastname@example.org
wt is MAG weld? wr it is specifically used and reason for it .
what is the difference between volume and weight batching
and which is better?
why HT armoured cable does not glanding
what type of quesions asks in interview?
I want to know how API gravity has been come up with in Oil
Industry, especially figures in the following formula:
I need bhel electrical test pattern & paper
Which language of programing is popular? how can i learn it ?
Why there is Powerfactor difference when we compare to our
Capacitive Panel and TNEB side?
1- XC and the RC time constant are both measures of the
reaction of C to a change in ____?
2-The power factor is a numerical ratio with a value
between 0 and 1 equal to the ______________ of the phase
3-When V and I are out of phase because of reactance, the
product of V times I is called ______________ power
4-For _____________ inductors, the branch currents can be
5- The ______________ power in watts can be calculated as
6-Calculate XL with L = 30mH and f = 1kHz ( I have Xl=2piFL
=188 ohms Please check)
7-A parallel RL circuit has the values, R = 5kohms, XL =
5kohms. A voltage source of Vt = 10Vrms is connected in
parallel to R and L. Determine the total current, It
delivered by the voltage source Vt.
8-A series RC circuit has R = 1Mohm and C = 1microF. How
long would it take for the capacitor to fully discharge if
it is initially fully charged?
9-A circuit has real power = 300W and an apparent power of
500VA. Determine the power factor and phase angle.
10-The time constant for an LR series circuit is T = 0.1s
and R = 10ohms. Calculate the inductance L.
Write a program to maintain a singly linked list having the
a) Creation of the list
b) Displaying the list.
c) Swap all nodes at consecutive even odd positions.
E.g.: The nodes at position 1 should be swapped with node
2, node 3 with node 4 and so on.
If I want to lift the water at a height 50m from ground
level through two inch(diameter) metal pipe then what is
the capacity of motor pump is required? is it possible in
single phase supply or not?
why we cannot protect 100% winding of an alternator by using
How to calculate Ith (I thermal) for curent transformer
1. Give five parts inside the centrifugal pump and explain each?
2. What type of gear is the first reduction gear pinion?
3. List the main parts of Centrifugal pump
4. Enumerate the cause of pumps low delivery of water
5. What type of pump is main L.O. pump?
6. How to shut down and overhaul the centrifugal pumps?
7. What is the specific gravity or relative density of fuel oil?
8. Properties of F.O. the cause damage on auxiliary boiler.
9. Device use to control flow rate of centrifugal pump.
10. What is the use of gravity disc?
11. What causes damage to impellers?
12. Give the procedures in starting centrifugal pumps.
13. How to stop a purifier?
14. What type of pump is are commonly used in auxiliary boilers?
15. Explain the operation of a centrifugal purifier.
16. How would you increase the volume efficiency of
17. What is fuel oil viscosity, specific gravity?
18. What type of pump is lubricator pump?
19. Identify or enumerate the parts of stern tube
20. Explain how to adjust pump pressure
21. What is absolute pressure
22. Purpose of stern tube sealing
23. What is white metal
24. What is compound gage
25. What are safety considerations in welding job?
26. Explain the procedure in staring a F.O. purifier
27. What is a manometer and give an example of its application
28. What is acceleration
29. Enumerate or identify the parts of purifier bowl assembly
30. What are the types of pump can be found in the engine room
31. What is an oil mist detector
32. What type of metal is used in a propeller
33. What is the purpose of safety valve
34. What is the purpose of gravity tank in the stern tube
35. Explain the opening and closing of water to the bowl of
36. Which has the greater pressure in a stern tube sealing
seawater or L.O.
37. What is the purpose of turning gear
38. Locate nozzle in a turbocharger
39. What is the function of mouth ring
40. What is flash point
41. How do you check steering gear
42. What is pitch
43. What is the cause of pressure drop in a centrifugal
44. Identify the parts of propeller
45. Explain adiabatic expansion
46. What is entropy
47. What is the common source of leak in stern tube
48. What is the purpose of bilge separator
49. Reason why we should avoid low speed running generator?
50. What will you check if one cylinder of your engine is
not like the others?
51. What is the purpose of gravity disc in centrifugal purifier?
52. Causes of F.O. Purifier abnormal flow?
53. What type of pump use in boiler F.O. system?
54. Give the function of evaporator?
55. What are the causes of L.O. high temperature?
56. How to detect staring valve leaks?
57. What are the causes of dirty lubricating oil?
58. What are the purposes of spiral gear in a purifier?
59. How much pressure on air reservoir?
60. What is non-destructive test and what is the purpose of it?
61. Where can you find the feed check valve and feed stop
valve and give the purpose of it?
62. What are the causes of trouble in a boiler during
63. What are the causes of positive and negative propeller slip?
64. What is the pressure of fuel oil on main engine and
65. Preparation before arriving port?
66. Where is the expansion tank located?
67. How the F.W.C. system of diesel engine circulate?
68. What are the procedures on how to anneal?
69. How many percent (%) of carbon content in Cast Iron?
70. What will happen if the centrifugal pump has no pressure?
71. What are the things to do when approaching the port?
72. Give the safety precaution when working in a high place.
73. Checking points in steering gear system?
74. What are the procedures in paralleling D/G?
75. What is the indication of leaking starting valve of an
76. What will be the cause of high temperature in one
cylinder of D/E?
77. What is the purpose of air cooler of D/E?