Explain the methods to improve the performance of a graph?
Answer / radhakrishna shanbhag
1. You may convert the serial file to multifile system using a partition by key, if it is a serial file.
2. You may filter out all the records from the file that are unwanted for the process. Elimination of records helps the cause.
3. If there are joins with any tables/files, try to use look up files for smaller tables/files.
Also you should use the larger file as the driver port for joins with bigger tables/files.
4. Use in memory sort for smaller file joins.
5. By any chance if you are unloading from a table, you may use order by in the SQL which eliminates use of Sort component in the graph.
I hope these helps. Please correct me if I am wrong.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
What parallelisms does Abinitio support?
what is the relation between EME , GDE and Co-operating system ?
Do you think effective communication is necessary for data processing? What is your strength in terms of same?
What is a data processing cycle and what is its significance?
Can you use scan to generate sequence number ? How to use in abinitio graph?
What are differences between different gde versions(1.10,1.11,1.12,1.13and 1.15)?
Mention what information does a .dbc file extension provides to connect to the database?
How co> operating system natively processes the data?
What do you understand by a cartesian join?
What kind of layouts does abinitio support?
What are the differences between informatica and abinitio?
What is air-project parameter ?