7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as
friends.They are all members of a club along with me.What is
the strength of the club?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / abhishek mathew

7×7=49×7=343+49+7=400

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / thejal

the aswer is 7 + 7*7 + 49*7 +1 and add up the numbers = 400 formula: 7 + 49 + 343 + 1= 400

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

Answer / supriya

d answer 8,9,10 & 12 is d correct answer

ans is 400

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 1 No

Answer / geetha

7+49+344+1

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 5 No

Answer / noah paul

Wrong answer subbited by me just now.
344 is not a correct answer.

Let me correct it .

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 3 No

Answer / deepika

399 is the correct answer.
7dogs+ 49 puppies+343 kittens=399

Is This Answer Correct ?    16 Yes 20 No

Answer / somesh

7 dogs

7d *7p each=49 puppies

49*7=343 kittens

now 343 kittens + 7 dogs + da person who asked the question
343+7+1=351

Is This Answer Correct ?    10 Yes 19 No

Answer / delsina

Is This Answer Correct ?    4 Yes 19 No

Answer / harshal

Kalyani is clever while ankit has a
poor maths technique vry poor...ans is

Is This Answer Correct ?    4 Yes 22 No

Answer / ankit

Is This Answer Correct ?    14 Yes 36 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

Its come one in a year and twice in a week. What is this?

10 Answers   Infosys,

What is the remainder left after dividing 1! + 2! + 3! + ? + 100! By 7?

4 Answers   Ignou,

Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New York and is flying to Paris at 500 miles per hour. The other leaves Paris and is flying to New York at only 450 miles per hour ( because of a strong head wind ). Which one will be closer to Paris when they meet?

18 Answers  

There is a family party consisting of two fathers, two mothers, two sons, one father-in-law, one mother-in-law, one daughter-in-law, one grandfather, one grandmother and one grandson. What is the minimum number of persons required so that this is possible?

1 Answers  

Four persons A, B, C and D are playing cards.Each person has one card, laid down on the table below him, which has two different colours on either side. The colours visible on the table are Red, Green, Red and Blue. They see the color on the reverse side and give the following

4 Answers   HP, Infosys, TCS, Wipro,

I'm something, i appear twice in a week but none in a day.I appear once in a year but none in a month. what am i?

6 Answers   Oliver,

Jack and Jill are playing cards for a stake of $1 a game. At the end of the evening, Jack has won 3 games and Jill has won $3. How many games did they play?

2 Answers  

find odd one out among these 25,36,49,64,81

19 Answers   CTS,

Its a 4letter word.Boys have,girls dont have.poor have,rich dont have.if u get u can fly,animals drinks,i cant… Find out the word

8 Answers  

What is the area of the triangle ABC with A(e,p) B(2e,3p) and C(3e,5p)? where p = PI (3.141592654)

2 Answers  

If a monkey climbes 3mts in 1hr and slips back 2mts. What the time taken to climb 20mts .

13 Answers  

what do mean welder

1 Answers   Bhel,

Categories