7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as
friends.They are all members of a club along with me.What is
the strength of the club?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / noah paul

The answer is 351

351 is the correct answer.

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 2 No

7 dogs have got 7 puppies each.Each puppy got 7 kittens as friends.They are all members of a club a..

Answer / rajeev ranjan

7*7 = 49 puppies
7 dogs.
If each puppies have commaon seven kitten friends.
7 kittens
1 me
Total = 49 + 7 + 7 + 1 = 64

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 3 No

Answer / guest

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

Answer / srimathi

7 dog got 7 puppies 7*7=49
49 puppies having 7 friends49*7=343
total=49+343+1+7=400

Answer / clark

7 - DOGS

49 - PUPIES

343 -- KITTENS

1 - ASKER

TOTAL = 400

Answer / deeplal maddheshiya

7 dogs
each dogs have 7 puppies
7*7=49 puppies
each puppies has 7kittens as friend
49*7=343
7+49+343+1=400

Answer / tabassum

7dogs*7 puppies=49
each puppy got 7 kittens as friends. these 7 kittens can be
friends to each puppy.
7 dogs+49 puppies+7 kittens=63members
63+1 man=64.
so i suppose 64 as the answer

Answer / dengara

7+(7*7)+1=57 ra errinakodakallara
mee pichha pee

Answer / varun rahul

both 64 n 400 are correct...
for 64 we take all kittens are common frnd of all 49 puppies then 7+49+7+1=64...
and for 400 look above answers...bcz all kittens are nt common frnds..

Answer / sreekanth

its 400

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

Imagine a triangle of coins on a table so that the first row has one coin in it and the second row has two coins in it and so on. If you can only move one coin at a time, how many moves does it take to make the triangle point the other way?

4 Answers  

In a certain year, the number of girls who graduated from City High School was twice the number of boys. If 3/4 of the girls and 5/6 of the boys went to college immediately after graduation, what fraction of the graduates that year went to college immediately after graduation?

1 Answers   ICICI,

what is your future plans for qatar airways group u.k?

1 Answers   Qatar Airlines,

Assume that you have just heard of a scandal and you are the first one to know. You pass it on to four person in a matter of 30 minutes. Each of these four in turn passes it to four other persons in the next 30 minutes and so on. How long it will take for everybody in the World to get to know the scandal?

3 Answers  

Find the smallest number such that if its rightmost digit is placed at its left end, the new number so formed is precisely 50% larger than the original number.

9 Answers   CTS, Google,

if 8men works 8hrs per day for 8days get rs.45,then how many men required if the work is 5hrs per day for 10days they get rs.60?(want solution with steps)

4 Answers   Syntel, Zensar,

SkyFi city is served by 6 subway lines - A, E, I, O, U and Z. ? When it snows, morning service on line E is delayed. ? When it rains or snows, service on the lines A, U and Z is delayed both morning and afternoon. ? When the temperature drops below 20 C, afternoon service is cancelled on either line A or line O, but not both. ? When the temperature rises above 40 C, afternoon service is cancelled on either line I or line Z, but not both. ? When service on line A is delayed or cancelled, service on line I is also delayed. ? When service on line Z is delayed or cancelled, service on line E is also delayed. On February 10, it snows all day with the temperature at 18C. On how many lines service will be delayed or cancelled, including both morning and afternoon?

5 Answers   Infosys,

In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as crap. At the end of the day u have 251 such scraps. From that how many soaps can be manufactured?

0 Answers   Infosys,

what is the name of our prime minister before the death of indira gandhi???????????

22 Answers   BPO, HCL,

how to draw a rectangle using 3 lines?

9 Answers   CMC, ICAD, MAHINDRA, TATA, TCS,

we have 3 rows 3 columns there in 1st row and 2nd column we have 8 values, so we add from any row or column we get value 15 please tell me how to find out this value

11 Answers  

All types of puzzles asked in SBI exam.

0 Answers   State Bank Of India SBI,

Categories