What is the default encapsulation of Netware 3.12? A.) Ethernet_II B.) 802.5 C.) 802.2 D.) 802.32 3109
Regarding frame relay, which of the following statements are true? A.) You must use ANSI encapsulation if connecting to non-Cisco equipment B.) You must use IETF encapsulation if connecing to non-Cisco equipment C.) You must use Q.933a encapsulation if connecing to non-Cisco equipment D.) You must use Cisco encapsulation if connecting to non-Cisco equipment1 2923
What is required to support full-duplex Ethernet? A.) Multiple paths between multiple stations on a link B.) Automatic sensing operation by all connected stations C.) Loopback and collision detection disabled D.) Full-duplex NIC cards1 1895
Which layer is responsible for determining if sufficient resources for the intended communication exists? A.) Application B.) Network C.) Session D.) Presentation E.) Transport3 2306
What are the 2 functions of the Data Link Mac layer? A.) Handles access to shared media B.) Manages protocol access to the physical network medium C.) Provides SAPs for higher level protocols D.) Allows multiple devices to uniquely identify one another on the data link layer1 1858
Describe End to End network services: (Choose all that apply) A.) Best Route selection B.) Accomplished Segment by Segment, each segment is autonomous C.) Flow Control & Data Integrity D.) Best efforts packet delivery1 1903
Which of the following provide correct information about a protocol at the transport layer of the OSI model? A.) UDP - Provides Connectionless datagrams service B.) TCP - Provides Connection Oriented Services C.) SMTP - Provides Mail Exchange D.) IP - Route determination E.) TCP - Provides Flow Control and Error Checking F.) FTP - Transfers of Files1 2390
Which protocol works at the Internet layer and is responsible for making routing decisions? A.) UDP B.) IP C.) TCP D.) ARP5 3493
Which layer is responsible for providing mechanisms for multiplexing upper-layer application, session establishment, and tear down of virtual circuits? A.) Session B.) Network C.) Physical D.) Transport E.) Application F.) Presentation1 2074
Which of the following are logged when IP access list logging is enabled? A.) source address B.) protocol C.) source port D.) destination address E.) access list number F.) destination port1 2306
What's the default CDP holdtime in seconds for Cisco routers? A.) 30 seconds B.) 180 seconds C.) 90 seconds D.) 60 seconds3 5053
Which two of the following protocols are used at the Transport layer? A.) ARP B.) UDP C.) ICMP D.) RARP E.) TCP F.) BootP7 2517
LAN stands for which of the following? A.) Local Area Network B.) Local Arena Network C.) Local Area News D.) Logical Area Network4 2416
Choose three reasons why the networking industry uses a layered model: A.) It facilitates systematic troubleshooting B.) It allows changes in one layer to occur without changing other layers C.) It allows changes to occur in all layers when changing one protocol D.) It clarifies how to do it rather than what general function to be done E.) It clarifies what general function is to be done rather than how to do it1 2977
A ISDN PRI circuit can be described as which of the following? A.) 24 B channels and 1-64Kbps D channel B.) 23 B channels and 1-64Kbps D channel C.) 2-D channels and 1-C channel D.) 2-64Kbps B channels and 1-16Kbps D channel1 2080
how can do the process
difference between layer 3 switch and router
how to get iso certificate and which is the best for steel wire product and bathroom accessories , and how many percent central sales tax on it , please tell me as soon as possible
Are Silicon mutual funds and investment plans under SEBI registration and is it safe to invest in Silicon mutual funds?
Why twist in twisted pairs?
.What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
14. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
15. What are the DS* commands?
16. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
17. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
18. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
19. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
20. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
21. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
22. How do you backup AD?
23. How do you restore AD?
24. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
25. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
26. What are GPOs?
27. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
28. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
29. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
30. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
31. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
32. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
33. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
34. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
35. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
36. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
37. What are administrative templates?
38. What’s the difference between software publishing and
39. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
40. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
1.What Is the diff b/w Win NT & win 2000 ?
2. What is difference b/w WIN NT DNS,DhCP and Win 2000
3. What are the seven Layers of OSI model ?
4. what Is TCP /IP /
5. What is the difference b/w Netbios name & Hostname
6. What are the Features of AD ?What are the diff roles
of AD ?(FsmO)
7. How do you carry out migration from NT 4.0 to
Windows 2000 ?
8. What is the size of SAM DB in NT 4.0 and how many
objects can be created in win NT / Win 2k /
9. How do uimplement group policy and what is the
difference b/w s/w deployment and publishing in AD ?
10. Where does u change the role in AD FSMO roles ?
11. What is dynamic DNS and how dows it register with
12. What are the new features of windows 2000 ?
13. Can u rename a domain in win 2k environment ?
14. What is the backup policy that is taken in your
company and what is the s/w that is used for taking back up ?
15. How do you update Antivirus on all machines (is it
Auto update or manual update)
16. What is the system state data in Win 2k /
17. How do you repair a Blue Screen error ?
18. How is OS hardening done in Servers ?
19. How is auditing is carried out a workstations?
20. Hopw RAs setup in NT and hopw is the permission
given for a NT user ?
21. what are the feautures of AD ?
22. by default what is the trust relation ship in Win2k ?]
23. What is native mode in win2k and can we have
prewin2k environment(Win nt,win95,98,Me etc)in native mode ?
Ans No, only it possible in mIxed mode.it support Pre
24. What is Global catalog server ?
25. Where do you Promote a BDC and PDC ? Ans : Server
26. By default when Win 2k is installed what is the
role it assumes and how do you promote it to dC ?
27. what is LDAP protocol /
28. What are EFS , DFS and Kerberos in Win 2k /
29. What is forest , Tree, Organization Unit and site
in Win 2k3 ?
30. Can you establish Trust relation ship b/w win 2k
and Win Nt machine in native mode environment ?
31. What are the files systems supported Win 2k and 2k3 ?
32. What is tool used to manage disk management tasks ?
33. What is the different between a Basic disc and
Dynamic disc ? Can you revert dynamic disk to basic disk ?
34. What are the different levels of RAID that can be
35. What are the different roles played by a DNS server ?
36. What is a ZONE in DNS ?
37. What is the tool used to move an object with in a
I have a small shop and have been told i have to have a certificate of Compliance for the Electrics - people have told me that if I am renting the landlord is liable for it. What is the Law!
1>What do you mean by Networks and Networking? 2>Difference between Vlan And Sub Interface Vlan? 3>What is Fiber Optic Media Converter? 4>What is Firewall? 5>Difference Between Layer2 and Layer3 Switch? 6>What is the function of Multilayer Switch? 7>Expalin STP? What is the Difference between STP and MST? 8>What is the Function of VTP?Explain the modes of VTP? 9>What kind of Message VTp will Send? 10>What is the Difference between Normal and Manageable Switch? 11>Difference between Local Vlan and End to End Vlan? 12>Difference between Distance Vector and Link State Routing protocol? 13>What do you mean by Backbone Fast Port? 14>what is Root Guard and BPDU Guard?
what is ZFS file system and its advantage over ufs file system?
Hi Friends, i am planning to give ISTQB Foundation level exam this month (20th September 2010),can anyone please send me the Dumps to my id?? firstname.lastname@example.org "Thanks in Adavance"
i have 6 years of gap after doing bca. how to get a good job now.
Please any one suggest me to write the certification in sap ABAP module
Fill in the blanks to acheive false as output of the third line float varA =_____; float varB = varA; System.out.println(varA == varB);
hi, i am planning for a cognos certification. if any one has certification dump for COG112, please send to my id email@example.com. i appreciate your help. thanks Muthu
List the Basic Steps for MM configuration.