What are 3 ways to provide login access to router? A.) Console B.) TFTP C.) Rlogin D.) Auxiliary Port E.) X Windows F.) Telnet2 2618
Which of the following statements are true? A.) Store and forward switching creates variable latency through the switch B.) Cut through switching creates variables latency through the switch C.) Cut through switching works at wire speed D.) Store and forward switching works at wire speed1 2843
Which of the following can reply to a Novell Get Nearest Server (GNS) request? A.) Local Novell server B.) Remote Novell Printer C.) Cisco router D.) Novell client1 1948
Identify the 3 kinds of routes IGRP advertises? A.) Interior B.) Dynamic C.) System D.) Exterior1 2014
What is the routing metric used by RIP? A.) Route poisoning B.) Split horizon C.) Hop Count D.) TTL1 2263
What is the default encapsulation and frame type on an Ethernet interface when enabling Novell? A.) SNAP B.) Ethernet_II C.) 802.2 D.) 802.3 E.) SAP F.) Novell-ether2 5989
What is true when creating static route? A.) The mask parameter is optional B.) The administrative distance is required C.) The gateway parameter is required D.) The administrative distance is optional1 2870
Of the following switching types, which one has the highest latency? A.) Cut-through B.) None C.) Store-and-forward D.) Fragment Free1 3271
What does the IPX maximum-path command do? A.) Allows you to disable the TTL on an IPX packet B.) This parameter is only used in NLSP routing C.) Sets the maximum metric that can appear in the routing table D.) Configures round robin load sharing over multiple equal metric paths (parallel paths)1 2370
What does -1 mean in an extended IPX access-list? A.) Any IP address B.) Deny all C.) Deny host D.) Any host or any network1 2075
What parameter is used with statically assigned routers to tell packets which interface to use to reach a distant network? A.) Mask B.) Subnet C.) Default gateway D.) Interface1 2100
Which of the following protocols are used to get an IP address from a known MAC address? A.) BootP B.) TCP C.) IP D.) ARP E.) RARP F.) ICMP3 3999
What does the Spanning Tree Algorithm (STA) do? A.) Restore lost frames B.) Builds routing tables for routing through an internetwork C.) Forward packets through a switch D.) STA is implemented by STP to prevent loops2 3242
IP extended access lists use which of the following as a basis for permitting or denying packets? A.) destination address B.) all of the above C.) protocol D.) source address E.) port3 2835
What is the extended IPX access list range? A.) 901-1000 B.) 100-199 C.) 900-999 D.) 1000-10002 3342
Please send me Informatica 8.1 certification dumps, my mail id email@example.com
I want to clear the mcse in 2007. So could i get the latest dump of msce questions?
Where to apply for Google internship?
.What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
14. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
15. What are the DS* commands?
16. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
17. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
18. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
19. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
20. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
21. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
22. How do you backup AD?
23. How do you restore AD?
24. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
25. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
26. What are GPOs?
27. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
28. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
29. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
30. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
31. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
32. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
33. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
34. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
35. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
36. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
37. What are administrative templates?
38. What’s the difference between software publishing and
39. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
40. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
1.What Is the diff b/w Win NT & win 2000 ?
2. What is difference b/w WIN NT DNS,DhCP and Win 2000
3. What are the seven Layers of OSI model ?
4. what Is TCP /IP /
5. What is the difference b/w Netbios name & Hostname
6. What are the Features of AD ?What are the diff roles
of AD ?(FsmO)
7. How do you carry out migration from NT 4.0 to
Windows 2000 ?
8. What is the size of SAM DB in NT 4.0 and how many
objects can be created in win NT / Win 2k /
9. How do uimplement group policy and what is the
difference b/w s/w deployment and publishing in AD ?
10. Where does u change the role in AD FSMO roles ?
11. What is dynamic DNS and how dows it register with
12. What are the new features of windows 2000 ?
13. Can u rename a domain in win 2k environment ?
14. What is the backup policy that is taken in your
company and what is the s/w that is used for taking back up ?
15. How do you update Antivirus on all machines (is it
Auto update or manual update)
16. What is the system state data in Win 2k /
17. How do you repair a Blue Screen error ?
18. How is OS hardening done in Servers ?
19. How is auditing is carried out a workstations?
20. Hopw RAs setup in NT and hopw is the permission
given for a NT user ?
21. what are the feautures of AD ?
22. by default what is the trust relation ship in Win2k ?]
23. What is native mode in win2k and can we have
prewin2k environment(Win nt,win95,98,Me etc)in native mode ?
Ans No, only it possible in mIxed mode.it support Pre
24. What is Global catalog server ?
25. Where do you Promote a BDC and PDC ? Ans : Server
26. By default when Win 2k is installed what is the
role it assumes and how do you promote it to dC ?
27. what is LDAP protocol /
28. What are EFS , DFS and Kerberos in Win 2k /
29. What is forest , Tree, Organization Unit and site
in Win 2k3 ?
30. Can you establish Trust relation ship b/w win 2k
and Win Nt machine in native mode environment ?
31. What are the files systems supported Win 2k and 2k3 ?
32. What is tool used to manage disk management tasks ?
33. What is the different between a Basic disc and
Dynamic disc ? Can you revert dynamic disk to basic disk ?
34. What are the different levels of RAID that can be
35. What are the different roles played by a DNS server ?
36. What is a ZONE in DNS ?
37. What is the tool used to move an object with in a
Can any one provide dumps for Oracle Fusion CRM certification (1Z1-456)
What’s the simplest way to remotely configure a router?
What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a Windows 2003 AD?
Which LAN switching method is used in CISCO Catalyst 5000?
How do you go to privileged mode? How do you switch back to user mode?
What is DLCI?
What are application partitions? When do I use them
What is POST?
What is STP and what is the difference between PVST and RSTP
Can you explain tunneling?
hi all.... i have finished my testing course recently. i am planning to give an exam in istqb. can i get a good job in a good company after my certification exam finishes?