Topic :: Traffic

Traffic Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How would you capture network traffic?

2 4622

To monitor IP igrp traffic, you can use "debug IP igrp transaction" or "debug IP igrp events". How do you display information about IPX routing update packets? A. debug routing B. debug ipx transaction C. debug ipx routing activity D. debug ipx events

2 12051

To monitor ipx traffic on a network, what command would you use? A. debug ipx transaction B. show ipx traffic C. show ipx events D. display ipx traffic

3 12538

IGRP supports a feature that allows traffic to be distributed among up to 6 (4 default) paths to provide greater overall throughput and reliability. What is this called? A. unequal-cost load balancing B. equal-cost load balancing C. proportionate load balancing D. low cost load balancing

1 3881

A traffic light is an example of what type of mechanism? A.) Collision detection B.) Flow control C.) Sequence numbering D.) Network management

1 5746

Identify the command that displays traffic statistics on serial0/1? A.) display interface serial0/1 B.) show interface serial0/1 C.) show seria0/1 stats D.) show interface serial0/1 stats

1 4093

Identify the command that displays traffic statistics on serial0/1? A.) display interface serial0/1 B.) show interface serial0/1 C.) show seria0/1 stats D.) show interface serial0/1 stats

1 3328

Which command line option will determine what traffic is interesting enough to establish a dialup connection? A.) dialer map B.) dialer string C.) dialer in-band D.) dialer-list E.) dialer negotiation

1 3347

A traffic light is an example of what type of mechanism? A.) Collision detection B.) Flow control C.) Sequence numbering D.) Network management

1 4027

IPX traffic using different encapsulation types can go over the same data link A. true B. false

1 2830

IPX traffic using different encapsulation types can go over the same data link A. True B. False

1 3750

Traffic Shaping does which one of the following? A. Eliminates bottlenecks by throttling back traffic volume at the source or outbound end B. Reduces the frame size so bandwidth is better utilized C. It increases source traffic to a configured bit rate D. Allows you to control hubs and repeaters

1 3176

How can we reduce the network traffic ?

Keane India Ltd,

3 4939

The method of routing traffic through split cable facilities or duplicate cable facilities is called: A. alternative routing. B. diverse routing. C. redundancy. D. circular routing.

1 11699

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Traffic }

1. What ports does FTP traffic travel over? 2. What ports does mail traffic utilize? 3. What ports do HTTP and HTTPS use? 4. Why is NTP required in an NFS network? 5. Name some common mal software on the server side 6. What is CPAN? How do you access it? 7. What is PEAR? 8. What advantages does mod_perl have over a perl CGI? 9. What is required to do SSL in Apache 1.x? 10. What is Tcl? 11. What is a servlet engine/container? 12. What is BIND? 13. Name the steps to setup a slave zone in BIND 14. Name the steps to setup a primary zone in BIND 15. What commands would you use under Solaris or Linux to modify/view an LDAP tree?

tll me about Hyderabad traffic?

1. Rainy day ? 2. Tell me about mobile? 3. Traffic in Hyderabad? Please specify the number for which question the answer is

hi, i applied for AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA for the post of AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER(ATC)..so plz send me the sample questions to my id...88arun@gmail.com

A family, planning a weekend trip, decides to spend not more than a total of 8 hours driving. By leaving early in the morning, they can average 40 miles per hour on the way to their destination. Due to the heavy Sunday traffic, they can average only 30 miles per hour on the return trip. What is the farthest distance from home they can plan to go? (EXPLAIN WITH PROPER STEPS)

What Network traffic is generated if one call connect on a socket of type SOCK – DGRAM?

kindly,plesae tell me # the working of BTS # ITS CARDS SPECIFICATION # WORKING OF TRX,DUPLEXER,ASMA CARDS,FIFA # HOW WE ROUTE TRAFFICS # FLOW OF SMS,HOT CALLS,CALLS ETC

can u provide interview questions of AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL??

Sir, Generally how long it ll take for RRB to release the results of exams which they conduct(i.e) for traffic apprentice,goods guard etc

In Traffic Manager, What is the Use for Zero (0) timeslot.

Name the chairman of traffic communities ?

10. What are the different data rates in Abis for Traffic, TRX signaling and OMU

idea uses the 1800mhz band with alloted 4.4mhz bandwidth. this band is divided into 22 channel(up link).how will operator divides these channel in to traffic channel and control channel. explain

I Need Apsrtc Traffic Supervisor Medal Paper.. Please send me any one.....gasiganti@gmail.com

Sir im priyanka im selected apsrtc traffic superviser trainee written test..now they conduct interview for me.. what type questions they asked? how i can prepare for that? plz give information about the interview.my mail id m.priya44@gmail.com