Topic :: Traffic

Traffic Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

In Traffic Manager, How many bites occupied for TCH, Signaling & OMU?

NSN,

How to write a test case for traffic signal?

7 21462

Name the chairman of traffic communities ?

how can we prevent delhi traffic or what are th criteria to stop delhi traffic??

Call Centre,

1 4209

you want to go to Ameerpet but,there is heavy traffic jam then what you do

Sitel,

2 5589

Why red,yellow,green colours lamps are used in the traffic control?

Samtel,

2 5095

I Need Apsrtc Traffic Supervisor Medal Paper.. Please send me any one.....gasiganti@gmail.com

Sir im priyanka im selected apsrtc traffic superviser trainee written test..now they conduct interview for me.. what type questions they asked? how i can prepare for that? plz give information about the interview.my mail id m.priya44@gmail.com

sir.. im priyanka.. selected for traffic supervisior trainee written test.. now tell me how to prepare for the interview for that post...what type of questions they will ask? sir plz inform me as soon as possible.. mail id m.priya44@gmail.com

my name is p.nagendraveni selected for traffic supervisior trainee written test.. now tell me how to prepare for the interview for that post...what type of questions they will ask? sir plz inform me as soon as possible my mail id is :veni10.mca@gmail.com

How many hours should traffic be not allowed after completing wbm road or bst.and min how many hours should road rollers be used.

bangalore traffic for 5 mins

Aegis, DELL, HGS, Infosys, Medi Assist,

5 89252

2) Write a program that will help Air Traffic Control for an airport to view the sequence of flights ready for take-off. The airport can accommodate 10 flights waiting for take-off at any point in time. Each flight has a unique 3 digit numeric identifier.  Each time a flight takes-off, Air Traffic Control adds a flight to the waitlist. Each time a flight is added to the waitlist, the list of flights waiting to take-off must be displayed.  When a flight is cleared for take-off, Air Traffic Control removes the flight from the waitlist. Each time a flight takes-off, the list of flights waiting to take-off must be displayed.  Sequence of take-off is the sequence of addition to the waitlist

write a vbscript for traffic signal

1 4776

In the APSRTC Traffic Supervisor Trainee Interview. The Following Questions Asked by the Interviewer. When i entered into the interview hall, Interviewer said Hello XXXXX Please Sit down.Then started Asking questions 1) When was Your Degree Completed. 2) After Completion of Degree what you have done. 3) Why you have not gone into that field. 4) How the Oppurtunities were there in the Software Industry. 5) What you are doing now. 6) What your father doing. 7) How much Salary you are earning now. 8) How can you help if you come into the APSRTC. Ok XXXXX you can go now. Thank You.

APSRTC,