i want to know about call center interviews question
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / john kamal raj
If you are a fresher.. its easy to attend the interview..
just be clearly with yourself...
1.Tell about urself
2.About ur hobbies
3.About ur college life
4.recent movies stories
5.why u looking for bpo jobs
thats all man.. just concentration in this, but be clearly
dont do grammatical mistakes while talking this. all the best.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||59 Yes||2 No|
Answer / gautam verma
hey friends i think now you are also suffering from the problems in interviews about their question which i also had some time but after few days i went through about a trick that i have to write all questions which were asked to me on my all interviews and i was rejected but after i wrote all question i prepared those very well and that all question i am going to share with you.
1.Tell me about yourself?
2.Tell me about your family background?
3.why we should hire you?
4.why you want to join BPO?
5.what you did do on your last day?
6.what was your most memorable day in your life?
7.what is inbound and outbound process?
8.what is hot lead?
9.How was you college days?
10.Tell me about your school days?
11.Which movie you saw last time and what was the story of this movie?
12.what are your Strenghths and weaknesses?
13. what you know about our company and BPO sector?
14. how you sale a product on outbound call?
15.what was your last job, and why you want to change the job?
16.which things inspired much you in your life?
17.what is your ultimate goal ?
18.what is your role model?
19.what is your long time goal and short term goal?
20.what is your salary expectations ?
friends prepare these questions and i hope these will be helpful for you in next
interview .wish you a good luck..god bless friends,
|Is This Answer Correct ?||25 Yes||1 No|
Answer / monika lal
Search from any search engine like google etc.... they will
provide you the number of Q and Ans.The only thing you must
do from your side is analyse yourself first and answer the
|Is This Answer Correct ?||29 Yes||11 No|
Answer / fiaz mohammed
well hello everyone this is Faiz Mohammed from international BPO. as for i'll give you some tips that how to crack interview in real time.
1. you don't need to dress very well just be with you look good they wont give you job on the basses of dressing at the time your enter in to company just be prepare (like company background check) and be confident .
2. never ever take anyone with you not even your girlfriend or your brother the reason is the more you talk the more you lose you confident and you feel tied and you want to complete this interview as soon it could so don't take anyone with you.
3. speak normal English you don't to act or sound like a English person just be the normal person.
4. Don't do any grammatical mistake because one mistake can take you to the lose of job and your hope as well.
5 Don't speak fast just speak slow and clear because its sounds professorial and confident.
If you need more help please let me know i'm happy to help you.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||9 Yes||1 No|
Answer / myo min oo
i am intrestting about call center
|Is This Answer Correct ?||6 Yes||4 No|
BPO interviews questions
1. Tell me about your self?
2. What is full form of BPO
3. Why to join BPO
4. What is customer service ?
5. If customer not satisfied with your resolution, what will you do with customer.
6. Tell me about your past day routine or about previous birthday
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
Answer / nk
Call Centre Question.
1. Tell me about your self.
2. What is your goal.
3. Tell me something about Strength and weakness.
4. Tell me something about your Last Weekend.
5. Tell me something about favourite palace.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
Answer / anand
hi, I am anand i am from jp nagar bangalore, and i did +2,
i have a work experience in international call center,
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||6 No|
Answer / sweetha
good morning.this is sweetha from andhra pradesh i was
complited hotel management 3 years degree and i have 1 year
experiance as receptionist now i am planing to settle dowen
in bpo i am a fresher for this industry.and about my family
i have one brothe he is working as a bank manager in andhra
pradesh my father is woring in apsrtc.and my mother is hose
|Is This Answer Correct ?||4 Yes||8 No|
Answer / rico
Hello, my name is (Rail Abaraham kulenk) but my friends use
to call me Rico.
am from South Sudan
and i have 21 years old
am leaving in Egypt, Cairo
and i am student
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||4 No|
9.do u think english plays an important role in today's life? if so,why? 10.importance of money in today's life?
why did you not continue your study after graduation?
why u want to join BPO
What is your idea of an ideal company?
why are you want to join call centre. Don't say the same anwers, its a growing indresty....so on. Give me different anwers.
what is your Favirat color
How can u handle an irated customer?
How can you relate your previous job to this job? How can you relate your degree to this job?
What is the biggest challenge facing the BPO industry today?
what you can do for our company?
Being a MCA graduate why you are looking for a call center job?
Why professionalism is important in bpo or life?