16. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement so far and why?2 6175
18. What is the thing that might make you happy at your work place?6 5485
19. Are you a team player?3 3246
20. Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?2 8072
21. Are you able to work under pressure?1 3933
22. Are you willing to attend trainings, learn new skills and develop as a professional?2 5268
23. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?3 2864
24. Why should we hire you?1 13600
25. Are you willing to work overtime?6 5062
Hello sir,I am preparing for GET,Jindal steel & power limited.So can u plz send me few back papers including technical & aptitude.2 3871
Respected sir i am appearing for the exam this year.I will be highly obliged if u kindly send me last year's interview paper on civil engineering in my email address email@example.com 2064
What is the difference between face reinforcement and distribution bar in a concrete structure?2 19049
how do we calculate quantity of cement , sand and aggregates in 1 m3 of M30 grade concrete ?31 389600
tell me how to calculate by weight and by volume the quantity of cement sand mortar of 1:22 5256
what is difference between GTS bench mark and temporary bench mark
What is meaning of tlc
factory shed foundation l=4, b=3' d=8' rcc foudation for top to bottom pl tell me cement ,steel ,sand ,labour cost ,excavtion,soil is weak not so hard
What is the significance of cost estimate knowledge for an architect?
Give list of building construction equipment & explain about them in brief. How much is output of JCB, POCLAIN, Steel cutting & bending machine, material hoist, tower crane?
Hollow block masonry in cement mortar 1:4, 40×20×20cms in superstructure take 10sqm.I want calculation of brick sand
What is the procedure and technnology behind jointing of prestessed block in Delhi metro rail project.
How to find weight of steel in kg if we know the area which is in m2? Following details are known to us, Area=125m² thk of slab=250mm Steel details:T12@200 PS:considering mesh top and bottom with X and Y direction
Reinforcement details at hinged joint
Before casting a basement roof slab which is connected with retaining wall surcharge load (i.e. sand or earth filling) outside the retaining wall is prohibited because of––
for 200 kg of cement how is the mix proportion in kg for m25 grade of concrete
which formula used for calculate the area of segmental arch?
Volume of 25kg putty bag & 40 kg putty bag volume??
How we calculate the service time of buildings
how much cement and sand required for 1cum rr masonry