16. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement so far and why?2 6064
18. What is the thing that might make you happy at your work place?6 5346
19. Are you a team player?3 3140
20. Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?2 7959
21. Are you able to work under pressure?1 3848
22. Are you willing to attend trainings, learn new skills and develop as a professional?2 5143
23. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?3 2773
24. Why should we hire you?1 13155
25. Are you willing to work overtime?6 4903
Hello sir,I am preparing for GET,Jindal steel & power limited.So can u plz send me few back papers including technical & aptitude.2 3770
Respected sir i am appearing for the exam this year.I will be highly obliged if u kindly send me last year's interview paper on civil engineering in my email address email@example.com 1984
What is the difference between face reinforcement and distribution bar in a concrete structure?2 18800
how do we calculate quantity of cement , sand and aggregates in 1 m3 of M30 grade concrete ?31 385257
tell me how to calculate by weight and by volume the quantity of cement sand mortar of 1:22 5146
how to calculate the chair reinforcement length in slabs, footing or anywhere??
where i can get material costs on weekly basis
WHAT WII BE THE WATER ABSORPTION POWER OF WOOD ?
how can calculate cutting length of diamond ring
what is the basic difference between Coloumn & Shear Wall
Normally in slabs, steel quantity is not added when you calculating concrete quantity for that slab, why it is not added ?
how we can find sieve #4 is 4.75mm?
what is tension column?
What is the density of 1:1.5 (Cement:sand) ratio in plaster? And Conversion in 12.5 mm thickness per square meter? Howmany Kg of Cement square meter in ratio of 1:1.5?
cud any one send me tech quest paper(civil engg) at firstname.lastname@example.org
what are the code used for residental building?
how much deduction will be in 32 mm dia HYSD steel bar for 45 and 90 degree bend
What is the wall thickness of NP-3&NP-4 hume pipe as per I.S code
what is escalation?how it is done?
afe or not