4. What is your philosophy / attitude towards work?6 7907
5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?6093
7. Do you apply the skills and knowledge learnt at school in your work?1 4261
8. What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?4 33957
9. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?4823
10. Do you remain in good relationship with your previous employer / company where you no longer work /?1 3808
11. What was the reason for you to quit your previous job?5 5119
12. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?1 2311
13. What are your expectations from this possible relocation to our company?1 4600
14. List 3 of your strongest points as a worker?2 7765
15. List 3 of your weakest points as a worker?2 7398
Minimum and maximum size of the building components
sir i want to know that in L & T construction can we do our 6 months training proggramme cum placement???????
how to calculate the dry wt of sand and cement for a required design mix?for ex:M20
Providing ,Cutting, bending and positioning of TMT Bar with cost of binding wire
How many Rod required for 58 feet by 24 feet roof slab which is supported by 5 * 3 = 15 Column. Six Stored building Roof Slab = ? Ton 15 Column = ? Ton Slab Beam = ? Ton
explain the advantages of total stasion
If we are providing concrete joint in every 10m with water stopper in water tank wall then is it necessary to cut the steel at joint section?
Basic questions of civil engineering
Where will be the maximum bending moment in a TEE Beam?
What is the difference between 53 grade and 43 grade cement
why we use aggregate,sand with cement in concrete?
What is limit state method and working stress method and ultimate method
How to calculate concrete in percentage wise ,for example cement 18% sand 40% aggregate 40% and Stell 2% ,I need and??
construction workers how much time take one work or qty
what is derating factor in cable? what does it mean if derating factor is high/low in terms of thermal resistivity of soil?