4. What is your philosophy / attitude towards work?6 9378
5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?7653
7. Do you apply the skills and knowledge learnt at school in your work?1 4991
8. What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?4 76012
9. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?5861
10. Do you remain in good relationship with your previous employer / company where you no longer work /?1 4580
11. What was the reason for you to quit your previous job?5 6561
12. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?1 3035
13. What are your expectations from this possible relocation to our company?1 5270
14. List 3 of your strongest points as a worker?2 8696
15. List 3 of your weakest points as a worker?2 8193
a rectangle grill of length 72 inch x 20 inch width.how to calculate bar spacing ,bar consist 8 mm thickness and spacing of bar is 2 inch.. calculate no of bar with formula
what is column foundation
I have an span length 16 ft c/c
why should we use 20mm graded metal only in vrcc?why we shouldnot use 40mm metal?
What are some structures that are subjected to fatigue?
a concrete mix 1 2 4 by volume with water cement ratio as .6 by weight if moisture content in F.A is 6% with 20% BULKING AND IN C.A 1.5% by volume. find quantities of different materials required for one bag of cement
what is labour consume factor in residential projects
if i used salt as a add mixture in concrete, then what will happen and what are the naturally available add mixtures.
Bitumen grades are 30-40,60-70, 80-100. what is mean by 30- 40
What is the force exerted by the tacoma narrows bridge?
Design a cantilever slab to carry a live load of 2000 N/m2. The overhang of the slab is 1.20m. b) A slab over a room is 4.75m x 4.75m. The edges of the slab are simply supported and the corners are not held down. The live load an the slab is 300 Kg/m2. The slab has a bearing of 15cm. On the supporting walls. Design the slab as per Rankine - Grashoff theory. Assume weight of R.C.C. = 2400 Kg/m2.
Define What glue is least sticky?
where tie beam is used? what is the pupose? what dimension of tie beam can provided and number and diameter of steel bars to be used between the columns of 1333mm and 1400.
what discoveries did you have in relation to your course?
need to join coaching institute in coimbatore tamilnadu ......say me the best coaching for IAS