4. What is your philosophy / attitude towards work?6 7793
5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?5935
7. Do you apply the skills and knowledge learnt at school in your work?1 4148
8. What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?4 33537
9. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?4756
10. Do you remain in good relationship with your previous employer / company where you no longer work /?1 3749
11. What was the reason for you to quit your previous job?5 5014
12. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?1 2267
13. What are your expectations from this possible relocation to our company?1 4540
14. List 3 of your strongest points as a worker?2 7659
15. List 3 of your weakest points as a worker?2 7312
what post do you prefer to work in this company and why do you think you can serve better in such position?
material required for construction of 1cu.mtr wall (Cement, No of bricks (Brick size 40cm x 20cm x 10cm),sand,Quantity of water
Time required for curing of wall tiles before fixing
how do you stabilize a waterlogged area in road construction
Find out Cutting Length of Steel for Right angle Triangle? Where Opposite Side 4m, Adjacent side 6m. (Assume cover 40mm)
how meny typs of renging rod?
how to estimate costing from quantity givin in BOQ and according to this how we fill tender and final rate for perticular work.....?
what is zone a n zone b?why the spacing of ring in zone a less.n zone b high?
what is moment-curvature relationship in semi rigid connections??
CAN WORK WELL UNDER DEAD LINES OR PRESSURE?
The 4 main factors to start a construction project are––
construction workers how much time take one work or qty
In cement concrete how to check a quality of material also proportion of material at site ?
what is the mix design for M:60 with micro silica andmetakaoline?
how to caliculate required amount of cement and sand required for 1cu.m.