4. What is your philosophy / attitude towards work?6 7992
5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?6175
7. Do you apply the skills and knowledge learnt at school in your work?1 4351
8. What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?4 34171
9. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?4870
10. Do you remain in good relationship with your previous employer / company where you no longer work /?1 3852
11. What was the reason for you to quit your previous job?5 5176
12. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?1 2354
13. What are your expectations from this possible relocation to our company?1 4628
14. List 3 of your strongest points as a worker?2 7820
15. List 3 of your weakest points as a worker?2 7446
Design an underground tank of internal dimensions 6m x 3m x 3m. The soil surrounding the tank always remains dry. The tank shall be provided with a roof slab. The soil weighs 16000 N/m3 having an angle of repose of 30.
what is the construction cost for per cft of multistorryed building in kolkata?
Does degree of bend of rebars has any effect on strength of the member? For example- if a beam is designed with 45 degree bent up bar with respect to architechtural needs and is not 45 in practical so will there be any reduction in the strength of member?
what is the permanent solution applied for restoration of leaning tower of pisa?
i have span of 6m x 4m how do i calculate the reinforcement of steel i needed and to at what distance and also the thickness of slab. looking forward thank you RAVI
how i get all type of short type question answer about civil engg
How much does it cost for a R.C.C cover slab of size (450mmX 600mmx 100mm) double rf net given in feets using hand mix concrete?
i) Distinguish between Theodolite and dumpy Level? (Marks-8) ii)Distinguish between Viscous and Turbulent flow? (Marks-8) iii) Distinguish between nominal and design mix? iv) What is standard sand? v) Explain the term plane stress? Vi) Differentiate between principal plane and principal axis? Vii) write short notes on Elastic limit of structural steel? viii) Write short notes on stress concentration? ix) write short notes on "Grading of Sand" ? x) How many grades of concrete are there under standard concrete?
sir please send me campus placement questions in civil engineering
what are the types of design? which type of method is used at what type of design & why?
what is called Bulk Density of aggregate?
pls tell me about method of cutting length of ties column
how is the reinforcement is distributed in triangular slab
how many shuttering material required for 1000 sq.m built up area.
What Is the Thumb rule to calculate depth and dia of pile required to carry specified load on differeent soil