Topic :: Power

Power Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the power factor you maintain at ur organization?

Cummins, Exide, Johnson and Johnson, KTC, Microsoft, Powergear, Secure Meters, Suncity Strips, Wheels India,

43 77959

In a Federal Government with which the powers are rested

2 4175

In Federal Govt by which the powers are divided between state and Centre

1 3688

what is the difference between delta G and delta G powers zero?

2 22978

what is difference between resolving power of telescope and microscope?

One Gigabyte =?( 2 power30 , 2 power 20 ,2 power 10 none)

Mascot,

4 10281

1/(10 power 18) - 1/(10 power 20) = ?

iGate, Mascot, TCS, Wipro,

7 23438

What is the capacity of power cube?

2 5763

Difference between PowerPlay transformer and power play reports?

CTS,

What is power play plug in?

3 3666

Isn't power metallurgy an expensive processing route to employ?

JSW, TATA,

2 6038

Which country was the most powerful in the world in prior to 1815?

1 2717

what is the cause of attenuation due to powerloss

1 3882

Give the expression for CMOS switching power dissipation?

Infosys,

2 10956

What are the different limitations in increasing the power supply to reduce delay?

2 7722

Un-Answered Questions { Power }

Difference between PowerPlay transformer and power play reports?

How would you compare the computational power of a cortical pyramidal cell with that of a desktop computer?

Power grids in two adjacent states(A&B) are interconnected. Can power grid in state A can be represented by Thevenin Equivalent Circuit. If not explain Why?

What work have you done on full chip Clock and Power distribution? What process technology and budgets were used?

What work have you done on full chip Clock and Power distribution? What process technology and budgets were used?

How to create a power function?

Is it possible to do load testing in POWERMHS? If yes how do you do that?

Hi friends Does anyone have screen shot of POWERMHS and please can anyone post anything which will be helpful to understand POWERMHS. thanks.

what is the day to day work of SAP FICO Consultant. which are the documents,white papers he uses. who will assign him work and in what form, is it a flowchart,word document,power point presentation ?and also what is business blue print and how it is documented(word,flow chart),?? please answer my question

SIR I M STUDENT OF POWER ENGG CAN I GIV PSU XAM 4 NTPC AND WHAT WOULD B THE PROCEDURE

what is power prompt in cognos ep7series?what is the use of this?

what are the advantages of power point presentation with the help of examples.

how can we Upgrad the reports from version Impromptu 6.0 to 7.0 and Power Play from version 6.6 to 7.0 ?

why should we choose VSTET(Visual Studio Team Edition for Testers) and not QTP?pleas give me the reasons for "WHY" we have web and client server app, supports power builder and on windows OS so this is the background of tech and envir things we have and now VSTET is good to use or not? if "NO" then tell me why

I just want to convert the voltage into current i.e. suppose I have 750V & 1A AC power then I want to convert it into 12V & 62A DC power only difficulty is that I don't want to use the tranceformer. Simply to say, I want to make the step-down without using tranceformer. Please, give me some ideas. And also I want the relation between Magnetic Induction & Weight of the body can be levitated. Or I can say, how much of magnetic induction requires to lift 500gms weight? I am heartily thankful to you.