Topic :: Lighting

Lighting Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

HOW TO CALCULATE THE ILLUMINATION IN INDOOR LIGHTING?

L&T,

What is lighting kitts.

For a DY11 lighting Transformer on primary side whee to connect fourth lead? from nuetral or from ground?

Sabic,

3 5020

I have carried out wiring for lighting in a shed in Industrial area which contains Metal halide lamps & have balanced in 3ph.Now when we put all the lines on in the daytime the current taken at 3phases at MCB comes to be equal i.e.28,29,28Amps respectively but in the night time i.e between 7p.m.to 11p.m. at the same MCb the current is 52,59,62Amp, though I have fit 63A MCB it is tripping in the above period.What may be the reason.? Note: This industry is located in industrial area where majority of steel ingot manufacturing plants are there. Whether this may be due to harmonic? what should I do to overcome above problem.pl suggest urgently.

4 5360

What is the purpose of lighting Transformer used in Industries for Lighting illumination? Its necessary or not?

2 25556

Purpose of lighting transformer.

2 4457

how much lighting lux need for a common walking area at night time

how work the lighting arrestor?

2 4281

Hello friends i am facing one problem in lighting panel. Frequently neutral link near to MCCB is burning(firing. What may be the reason for this one. Please answer me.

5 6351

in an industrical wiring, why we are using lighting DB and Power DB separately?

3 6018

How to calculate the lighting load & power load requirement by knowing area of building/room. Is there any thumb rule?

3 18010

any body know about lighting arrestor. how to determine the height of lighting rod from top of bulding and how many area it cover.

1 3127

what is the advantages of Lighting transformer?.. is it possible to reduce the power consumption ?.

Lucas TVS,

6 29461

what is looping circuit in electrical lighting circuits?

L&T,

5 15901

An electric bulb giving light but at the time of lighting which one it takes? voltage or current

6 6336

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Lighting }

Do plants benefit from incandescent lighting?

How can Philodendron plants live with only halogen lighting?

what is EIB lighting control system? what is the advantages of this system?

how external lighting design? please give examples?

What is lighting kitts.

Lux meter is the measuring device to measure the lux level of lighting fixture. in industrial sector two types of lighting fixture is being used as street lighting purpose 1. HPSV (Sodium) and 2. HPMV (Mercury). HPMV having white light which is an combination of red, blue and yellow colour, while HPSV haivng Yellow lighting. in HPSV red & blue colour will be absent. during measurement of the lux level of HPSV and HPMV fixture. 1. Lux meter can measure the actual lux level of both fixture? 2. or it will show false reading for HPSV fixture light as it has only yellow light present. please give me answer

how much lighting lux need for a common walking area at night time

what will be d.g. capacity to cater together for 14hp A.C. load & 3kw lighting load

what is residuel magnetism. and how order lead acid batteries for 24 volt. emergency lighting system.

WHaT IS THE CONCEPT OF INDUCTION LAMPS IN MODERN LIGHTINGS, and HOW IT WORKS TO EMIT LIGHT ( AS NO ELECTRODES ARE PRESENT ) ?" COULD INDUCTION LAMPS CAUSE INTERFERENCE WITH COMUNICATIONS INTO A STORE USING INDUCTION LIGHTING ? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF USING THE LOW FREQENCY INDUCTION LAMP , VERSUS LED , AND VERSUS FLUORESCENT, AND VERSUS ANOTHER KIND OF LIGHTING . THANK yOU MOISES GUINDI

how hazordious area is classified at an oil & gas plant and categorise suitable class of electric equipment in that area like induction motors, LCS, Lighting Fixtures Fluerescent/Flood lights Mercury& sodium lights, J.Bs, Power Cables etc

if a 3phase 100kva distribution transformer , 400 v,50 hz, 4-wire system is loaded at 160 k.w mostly 1-phase Lighting & Airconditioning split a.c load what will be the net effect on the power system in terms of voltage, powerfactor, current , efficiency of xformer

describe an achievement highlighting your approach to a problem you faced as well as the solution you developed

sent to a site and asked to explain how you would like a twenty seven flour building should be supplied with lighting and sockets plus a water boiler.

I WANT TO INSTALL LIGHTING ARRESTOR ABOVE 20 FEET HEIGHT INDUSTRIAL BUILDING. NOW IT WAS 15 FEET HEIGHT HOW MUCH DISTANCE IT WILL COVER & HOW TO CALCULAT THE DISTANCE COVER BY THE ARRESTOR