Topic :: Lighting

Lighting Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

WHaT IS THE CONCEPT OF INDUCTION LAMPS IN MODERN LIGHTINGS, and HOW IT WORKS TO EMIT LIGHT ( AS NO ELECTRODES ARE PRESENT ) ?" COULD INDUCTION LAMPS CAUSE INTERFERENCE WITH COMUNICATIONS INTO A STORE USING INDUCTION LIGHTING ? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF USING THE LOW FREQENCY INDUCTION LAMP , VERSUS LED , AND VERSUS FLUORESCENT, AND VERSUS ANOTHER KIND OF LIGHTING . THANK yOU MOISES GUINDI

describe an achievement highlighting your approach to a problem you faced as well as the solution you developed

Is there any Flood lighting system which produces more light (More power consumption 1000W,400W etc.,), white light and restart immediately after power restoration ?

1 2663

what is the different between surgearrester and lighting arrester

HPCL,

4 6781

why we use capacitor in lighting fixer

2 4138

why we use choke in tubelights nad other lighting fixer

1 3555

what is the purpose of ignitor in lighting fixer

1 4210

I WANT TO INSTALL LIGHTING ARRESTOR ABOVE 20 FEET HEIGHT INDUSTRIAL BUILDING. NOW IT WAS 15 FEET HEIGHT HOW MUCH DISTANCE IT WILL COVER & HOW TO CALCULAT THE DISTANCE COVER BY THE ARRESTOR

hi sir i have load of 17.5kw in 3 phase lighting circuit which mcb i can use

3 4620

Is it necessary to install Lighting Arrester on both side side (i.e HT and LT) of Transformer in a transmission substation? if yes Why on both side?

1 3113

Lamps in street lighting are all connected in a) Series b) Parallel c) Series parallel d) End to End

Indian Ordnance Factory, Indian Railways, JE, NTPC, Ralson, RRB, Steel Plant, Vizag Steel,

9 128767

The neutral&earth voltage is 0v.But we were connected the lighting load at the time ballast was failed.why?

1 2748

?? how to calculate lighting system ????

L&T, Synergy,

1 2852

I want to know the currect formula for industrial lighting lux caluculation & light fittings selection

MRF,

2 6814

Is it benefitial to supply 210v ac to lighting fixtures instead of 240v ac?

2 3337

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Lighting }

Do plants benefit from incandescent lighting?

How can Philodendron plants live with only halogen lighting?

what is EIB lighting control system? what is the advantages of this system?

how external lighting design? please give examples?

What is lighting kitts.

Lux meter is the measuring device to measure the lux level of lighting fixture. in industrial sector two types of lighting fixture is being used as street lighting purpose 1. HPSV (Sodium) and 2. HPMV (Mercury). HPMV having white light which is an combination of red, blue and yellow colour, while HPSV haivng Yellow lighting. in HPSV red & blue colour will be absent. during measurement of the lux level of HPSV and HPMV fixture. 1. Lux meter can measure the actual lux level of both fixture? 2. or it will show false reading for HPSV fixture light as it has only yellow light present. please give me answer

how much lighting lux need for a common walking area at night time

what will be d.g. capacity to cater together for 14hp A.C. load & 3kw lighting load

what is residuel magnetism. and how order lead acid batteries for 24 volt. emergency lighting system.

WHaT IS THE CONCEPT OF INDUCTION LAMPS IN MODERN LIGHTINGS, and HOW IT WORKS TO EMIT LIGHT ( AS NO ELECTRODES ARE PRESENT ) ?" COULD INDUCTION LAMPS CAUSE INTERFERENCE WITH COMUNICATIONS INTO A STORE USING INDUCTION LIGHTING ? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF USING THE LOW FREQENCY INDUCTION LAMP , VERSUS LED , AND VERSUS FLUORESCENT, AND VERSUS ANOTHER KIND OF LIGHTING . THANK yOU MOISES GUINDI

how hazordious area is classified at an oil & gas plant and categorise suitable class of electric equipment in that area like induction motors, LCS, Lighting Fixtures Fluerescent/Flood lights Mercury& sodium lights, J.Bs, Power Cables etc

if a 3phase 100kva distribution transformer , 400 v,50 hz, 4-wire system is loaded at 160 k.w mostly 1-phase Lighting & Airconditioning split a.c load what will be the net effect on the power system in terms of voltage, powerfactor, current , efficiency of xformer

describe an achievement highlighting your approach to a problem you faced as well as the solution you developed

sent to a site and asked to explain how you would like a twenty seven flour building should be supplied with lighting and sockets plus a water boiler.

I WANT TO INSTALL LIGHTING ARRESTOR ABOVE 20 FEET HEIGHT INDUSTRIAL BUILDING. NOW IT WAS 15 FEET HEIGHT HOW MUCH DISTANCE IT WILL COVER & HOW TO CALCULAT THE DISTANCE COVER BY THE ARRESTOR