Topic :: Lighting

Lighting Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Why is lighting conductor used ?

3 5948

Do plants benefit from incandescent lighting?

How can Philodendron plants live with only halogen lighting?

what is the difference withbeen lighting capacitor and motor capacitor?

2 7191

How would I achieve Traffic Lighting in Business Objects

Virtusa,

3 7407

WHERE IS THE LIGHTING ARRESTER SHOULD BE PLACED IN DISTRIBUTION LINES?

APTransco, BARC,

26 37389

Why Delta Star Transformers are used for Lighting Loads.

6 25519

how to calculate lux level in out door (yard lighting) please expalin with a example

IVRCL,

1 5080

in industrial lighting in each circuit how many lamps can be given? and how much load can be put on each circuit? is there standard for this? please help me with the standard description?

3 4393

i want to know about LIGHTing?

5 7275

WHERE IS THE LIGHTING ARRESTER SHOULD BE PLACED IN DISTRIBUTION LINES?

Bhel,

6 6892

what is EIB lighting control system? what is the advantages of this system?

what is the location of lighting switch of battery room

1 4127

how external lighting design? please give examples?

How many types of lightings are there

ABB, Met Trade,

2 3921

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Lighting }

Do plants benefit from incandescent lighting?

How can Philodendron plants live with only halogen lighting?

what is EIB lighting control system? what is the advantages of this system?

how external lighting design? please give examples?

What is lighting kitts.

Lux meter is the measuring device to measure the lux level of lighting fixture. in industrial sector two types of lighting fixture is being used as street lighting purpose 1. HPSV (Sodium) and 2. HPMV (Mercury). HPMV having white light which is an combination of red, blue and yellow colour, while HPSV haivng Yellow lighting. in HPSV red & blue colour will be absent. during measurement of the lux level of HPSV and HPMV fixture. 1. Lux meter can measure the actual lux level of both fixture? 2. or it will show false reading for HPSV fixture light as it has only yellow light present. please give me answer

how much lighting lux need for a common walking area at night time

what will be d.g. capacity to cater together for 14hp A.C. load & 3kw lighting load

what is residuel magnetism. and how order lead acid batteries for 24 volt. emergency lighting system.

WHaT IS THE CONCEPT OF INDUCTION LAMPS IN MODERN LIGHTINGS, and HOW IT WORKS TO EMIT LIGHT ( AS NO ELECTRODES ARE PRESENT ) ?" COULD INDUCTION LAMPS CAUSE INTERFERENCE WITH COMUNICATIONS INTO A STORE USING INDUCTION LIGHTING ? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF USING THE LOW FREQENCY INDUCTION LAMP , VERSUS LED , AND VERSUS FLUORESCENT, AND VERSUS ANOTHER KIND OF LIGHTING . THANK yOU MOISES GUINDI

how hazordious area is classified at an oil & gas plant and categorise suitable class of electric equipment in that area like induction motors, LCS, Lighting Fixtures Fluerescent/Flood lights Mercury& sodium lights, J.Bs, Power Cables etc

if a 3phase 100kva distribution transformer , 400 v,50 hz, 4-wire system is loaded at 160 k.w mostly 1-phase Lighting & Airconditioning split a.c load what will be the net effect on the power system in terms of voltage, powerfactor, current , efficiency of xformer

describe an achievement highlighting your approach to a problem you faced as well as the solution you developed

sent to a site and asked to explain how you would like a twenty seven flour building should be supplied with lighting and sockets plus a water boiler.

I WANT TO INSTALL LIGHTING ARRESTOR ABOVE 20 FEET HEIGHT INDUSTRIAL BUILDING. NOW IT WAS 15 FEET HEIGHT HOW MUCH DISTANCE IT WILL COVER & HOW TO CALCULAT THE DISTANCE COVER BY THE ARRESTOR