Topic :: plea

plea Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

please answer the difference between QA & QC with practical example

Protech,

5 18153

tell about yourself, please do give with example .

247Customer, BPO, Clerical Jobs, DELL, DNS, IBM, Infosys, L&T, TCS, Wipro,

40 115049

PLease send Me SAP-HR Interviw Questions and FAQ's.

Accenture, Cap Gemini,

1 7693

PLease send Me SAP-PP Interviw Questions and FAQ's.

Infosys, NTT Data,

Please Check out and Answer the Questions in Networking section. It's argent.

I am from india. PLease send me everythng in every SAP module so i can keep and send to all my friends here so all of us can become consultants

6 11194

Please explain: Rebates? Contracts? Credit Management?

5 11255

What is Software Engineering? Please do explain in Brief.

Artech, Banyan Soft,

13 27732

please mention critical bugs in hospital management system i.e in project has 4 modules likeappointments,patient chart,reports,pharmacy like that

1 9584

please send me minimum 15 library functions in c

Qiscet,

1 4643

Can any one please tell me the exact difference between the smoke testing,sanity testing and exploratory testing?

IBM,

4 9237

Please can anybody tell me some good ideas to write test case for fan and test case for chair?

TCS,

6 17810

any one please tell me which wages types are to be copied for Indian Payroll. and also tell me how to run indian payroll

Accenture,

4 10227

Tell me about yourself.Please tell me how to answer this question like starting from........

HCL,

3 9688

Please outline your previous hotel experience.

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { plea }

Please Check out and Answer the Questions in Networking section. It's argent.

14 year old woman requests the combined oral contraceptive pill for contraception. Please see her and discuss her management?

Please outline your previous hotel experience.

what is the difference between rational rose and QTP? WHICH TOOL IS BETTER TO LEARN? PLEASE SEND ME AT sana_50218@yahoo.com sandeep@epuratech.com

i am a PG science(chemistry),now am working test engineer in small organization,now i will decide to move better organization please send model cv and advises

advantage and disadvantage in visual-basic and ms-access please tell me or send my mail-id

Can you please exlain the project.

Is there anyone else in your set of peers or friends who you would like to recommend as a great candidate for Software Development positions at Microsoft? If so, please list their name and email address below.

we use MainFrame and using os390 for operating system with DB2 data base in IRAN and interest programing with java and use webspere for world wide,please help me where i should start?

Do you think tools are required for managing change. Explain and please list some tools/practices which can help you managing change.

how can develope the po variance and po summary report? with tables mandatory columns and query please?

What is a transgenic animal? A transgenic knockout mouse? What are the advantages and disadvantages of such animals for neuroscientific studies? Please give one or two specific examples.

I installed TestDirector 7.6 on my PC which has windows media center edition. It was working fine in the begining. But now when I try to start it, I get the message, "cannot connect to databas. The data base version is older than 7.5, please update database". I am using MS Access as the database. Any help would be appreciated.

How enviornment veriable can be included into my script. I want to include some information into my Excel file using Test run in WR. like User name of system? waht is function to be used? Please clarify.....

Hi ,Can any one pleas explain how to test splash objects using QTP?