Topic :: plea

plea Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

1.an you please send all INTERVIEW Unigraphics/ansys QUESTIONS&ANSWERS. structural analysis,linear,nonlinear analysis,modal,harmonic analysis all questions @answers? Send all typical HR questions &answers?

Kennametal, Sandvik,

3 18384

please give possible testcases for a mobile phone

Barclays, JPMorgan Chase, MSIIT, Wipro,

3 19978

If we open CD-ROM drive then the responce is "please insert cd into drive" What is the problem? Is it with CD-ROM problem of some services problem?how can we solve this problem?

Wipro,

7 9832

If we open CD-ROM drive then the responce is "please insert cd into drive" What is the problem? Is it with CD-ROM problem of some services problem?how can we solve this problem?

HP, Infosys,

8 11449

can any one please give bug reporting format of bugzilla ?

Syntel,

3 6225

please tell me how to explain the project by taking any project (like banking product), how to start explaing?what will be the order of priority e.g.,like purpose, modules, HLDs LLDs etc., in testing point of view (as a testengineer). rightnow i can't explain my project though i've done successfully..so plz help me ..

HCL, IBM, ITC Infotech, Raisoni, TCS, Wipro,

9 62457

Can I have your file please?

3 5239

What are Optinal Properties and Obligation Properties? please explain in detail.

2 3453

please explain me with example of this question. diff between bug and diffect. don't give def please give answer with example.

TCS,

14 17681

Can you please show me your tax returns, bank statements, play slips, etc.?

6 8153

what is test scenario and test case ?please explain detail

AppLabs,

21 42821

can you please post faqs of Sap HR ?

1 4631

Can you please exlain the project.

How did you use WR in your project? Please can i get in detail answer for this?

1 3310

Please send me the comparision of Mils Steel Specification as per BS EN 10130 & IS 2062

1 3541

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { plea }

Please Check out and Answer the Questions in Networking section. It's argent.

14 year old woman requests the combined oral contraceptive pill for contraception. Please see her and discuss her management?

Please outline your previous hotel experience.

what is the difference between rational rose and QTP? WHICH TOOL IS BETTER TO LEARN? PLEASE SEND ME AT sana_50218@yahoo.com sandeep@epuratech.com

i am a PG science(chemistry),now am working test engineer in small organization,now i will decide to move better organization please send model cv and advises

advantage and disadvantage in visual-basic and ms-access please tell me or send my mail-id

Can you please exlain the project.

Is there anyone else in your set of peers or friends who you would like to recommend as a great candidate for Software Development positions at Microsoft? If so, please list their name and email address below.

we use MainFrame and using os390 for operating system with DB2 data base in IRAN and interest programing with java and use webspere for world wide,please help me where i should start?

Do you think tools are required for managing change. Explain and please list some tools/practices which can help you managing change.

how can develope the po variance and po summary report? with tables mandatory columns and query please?

What is a transgenic animal? A transgenic knockout mouse? What are the advantages and disadvantages of such animals for neuroscientific studies? Please give one or two specific examples.

I installed TestDirector 7.6 on my PC which has windows media center edition. It was working fine in the begining. But now when I try to start it, I get the message, "cannot connect to databas. The data base version is older than 7.5, please update database". I am using MS Access as the database. Any help would be appreciated.

How enviornment veriable can be included into my script. I want to include some information into my Excel file using Test run in WR. like User name of system? waht is function to be used? Please clarify.....

Hi ,Can any one pleas explain how to test splash objects using QTP?