Topic :: Concept

Concept Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is virtual memory, if OS didt have that concept What are the problems can arise?

HP,

6 14698

How do you promote the concept of phase containment and defect prevention?

2 9331

Explain ETVX concept?

2 37979

How OOPS concept is achieved in Java?

Cognizant, JPMorgan Chase, Xavient,

6 22412

What are the OOPS concepts in Java ?

Satyam,

4 10470

explain the concept of inheritance with an example?

Polaris,

9 22856

Explain the concept of polymorphism with examples?

Summation Tech,

6 11362

What are concepts of OOPS and how are they implemented in Java?

KPIT,

2 7079

The concept of ?Isomorphism? is related to which theory

APPSC,

2 4541

what is the concept behind central dogma of molecular genetics?

2 5265

How do u implement locking concept for dataset?

ABC,

2 9652

Explain the concept of data island?

IBM, TCS,

1 4752

what is the concept behind Gene silencing technology?

1 3086

Does a concept HAVE to become a class in Design?

Protech,

1 3144

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Concept }

Does .net supports destructors concept?

Explain the concept of "signal to noise," and give a mathematical definition.

Is there any difference between the concepts of encoding,decoding and encryption and decryption?

Hello Everyone, Please provide me the practical example of business component concept of QTP.Like how to create business component,how to connect the quality center etc.... Thanks in advance, Gaytri

Hi, I want to learn DataBase Testing. So please some document or path so that i can get some material on DataBase Testing concepts (preferably SQL Server 2000). Thanks in advance, Guru

1)can any body tell the transport request number concept and 2)there are 3 screens in one screen u have uploaded the resume and second screen also u have done the same thing but when u are uploading the resume in third screen u got some error in somewhere else but whatever u have uploaded the resume in 1 and 2 should not

can someone give me a brief idea about embedded testing.. i know both embedded system concepts and testing concepts.. i just want to know what we have to do for embedded testing

can any body give the banking domain concepts/links

What is base concept of QA against usability Issues

how much it is necessary that if u r a sqa engineer then ur programming should be strong or either u have only concepts of it but u r not a good programmer.If the person is not a good programmer then do they are able to make their carrer in this field of qa and do it has good scope for them being not a good programmer?

Hai Friends I am working as a Software Test Engineer in Bangalore. I am taking Classes at weekends on Testing Concepts. I will teach will all the real time examples and writing the Test cases, Document Management and also about what are all the duties of a real time Test Engineer at a company. Course Fee is very minimal and only in week ends. For who attended the class any time support through phone and job guidence. Intrested Friends mail me at vinodhanandhan@gmail.com

Q. 4 Give a relationship between concept, Hypothesis and Theory. What are the Salient features and classifications?

Give a relationship between concept, hypothesis and theory. What are the salient features and calssifications?

Give a relationship between concept, Hypothesis and Theory. What are the Salient features and classifications?

Write notes on the following: (a) The concept of Know Your Customer (KYC) (b) Endorsement of cheques (c) Pay Order (d) Bank Draft