Topic :: Communication

Communication Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the best way of communication in multi process environment? ex: getting log from different applications from multi servers?

HP,

1 3762

What methods are used in Servlet?Applet communication?

Satyam,

What are the methods used for inter-thread communication? and in what class these methods are defined?

2 9578

Explain in detail about applet to servlet communication?

1 6182

In howmany ways applet-servlet communication can be done?

1 5765

What methods do we use in Servlet to Applet communication?

Infosys,

3 7661

how to improve communication skill ?

iEnergizer, TCS, TP,

47 69594

Queries for Big4 Articleship :Communication Skills & Gk?

Accenture,

1 4168

Define a communication structure?

3 4940

what is meant by servlet to servlet communication?

KPIT,

1 8430

client server is working in asyn mode then how communication will take place bt client and server.

Hughes,

How to build up LU 6.2 communication?"

IBM,

1 3730

What is the COMMAREA(communications area)?

IBM,

1 5564

What is the COMMAREA(communications area)?

2 10373

What is Communication Area?

IBM,

1 4492

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Communication }

What methods are used in Servlet?Applet communication?

This position requires your continued communication with custodial parents. How are your communication skills?

What aspect of your communications skills have you improved the most in and how did you accomplish this improvement?

communication between main window and new windows

Write a C program on Centralized OLTP, Decentralized OLTP using locking mechanism, Semaphore using locking mechanism, Shared memory, message queues, channel of communication, sockets and a simple program on Saving bank application program using OLTP in IPC?

How does agile communication differ from tradition software engineering communication? How it is similar?

when does communication take place in a business

i want BHEL electronics and communication placement papers.

How we can communicate (voice communication) in LAN by using core java?

I have recieved an interview call from HECL that is Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd, Ranchi , Jharkhand. Can you please provide me some Electronics and Communication questions for preparation as early as possible since I am left with just one week.

What is the difference between CAT 5e communication cable & CAT4 Communication cable

Wats da diff b/w ithernet communication and profibus communication?

Hi guys! Plz help me to answer the following questions. 1. What are the types of transmission line energy losses? 2. Why are the VLF are used some types of services? 3. What frequencies are used for reliable beyond the horizon terrestrial communication without repeaters? 4. To permit selection of 1 out 16 equi-probable, what is the number of bitis required? 5. What is the most common modulation used for telegraphy? 6. What is the multiplexing is used to increase the capacity of the optic fiber? Thanks

can we calculate the voltage level for microwave energy which is using for our mobile communication?

pls send the docs of any telecommunication mainframe project