Topic :: Communication

Communication Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is relation b/w Transmission Lines & Communication Lines ?

2 7822

In transport layer, for connection oriented communication Three way handshake process is there to establish a connection. So question is that, when a host send an ACK messages to another host with host intend to establish a connection, the source host send it as Broadcast or unicast message? Cud anyone explain this. Thanks in advance.

HCL,

3 6065

whether two way communication is possible or not in parallel communication

2 3865

Explain half-duplex and full-duplex communication?

5 14342

when & where we say that here communication electronics gets involve ? Difference b/w communication electronics, power electronics, digital electronics, discrete electronics, analogue electronics & Mechatronics ? Where these are used & can be used ?

3 3908

What is the best method to improve my communication skills

3 4566

I am a Electronics Communications Engineer.Please send us the important interview questions and answers.

Tools used for internal communication.

ACS,

1 4159

Tailored Communication Style Describe an occasion when you have tailored your communication style to deal with a particular situation within your teamWhy was it necessary? What was the other persons role? What did you need to take

why we are going for coding in communication signals?

6 5732

Who will be done the BDC(Batch Data Communication) process.. Is it consultant or technical people(ABAP PEOPLE)

Cambridge,

2 4653

How communication happens in between weblogic and web server?

describe the weblogic communication flow.

Which type of communication used in nuclear submarrine for communication from capton to out side the marrine?

BARC,

is gsm a mobile network or standard of communication in mobiles

Hewitt,

3 5663

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Communication }

What methods are used in Servlet?Applet communication?

This position requires your continued communication with custodial parents. How are your communication skills?

What aspect of your communications skills have you improved the most in and how did you accomplish this improvement?

communication between main window and new windows

Write a C program on Centralized OLTP, Decentralized OLTP using locking mechanism, Semaphore using locking mechanism, Shared memory, message queues, channel of communication, sockets and a simple program on Saving bank application program using OLTP in IPC?

How does agile communication differ from tradition software engineering communication? How it is similar?

when does communication take place in a business

i want BHEL electronics and communication placement papers.

How we can communicate (voice communication) in LAN by using core java?

I have recieved an interview call from HECL that is Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd, Ranchi , Jharkhand. Can you please provide me some Electronics and Communication questions for preparation as early as possible since I am left with just one week.

What is the difference between CAT 5e communication cable & CAT4 Communication cable

Wats da diff b/w ithernet communication and profibus communication?

Hi guys! Plz help me to answer the following questions. 1. What are the types of transmission line energy losses? 2. Why are the VLF are used some types of services? 3. What frequencies are used for reliable beyond the horizon terrestrial communication without repeaters? 4. To permit selection of 1 out 16 equi-probable, what is the number of bitis required? 5. What is the most common modulation used for telegraphy? 6. What is the multiplexing is used to increase the capacity of the optic fiber? Thanks

can we calculate the voltage level for microwave energy which is using for our mobile communication?

pls send the docs of any telecommunication mainframe project