Topic :: Invoice

Invoice Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Can you delete an invoice?

Deloitte,

8 27035

When will you combine deliveries into one invoice?

5 20661

What is invoice?

Murugappa Group,

3 18870

what are the Diff's between invoice and billing doc?

Deloitte,

10 22980

In FI Invoice transactions are not getting posted to a customer account. Possible reasons can be

7 12030

1. In the Invoice output, there will be for example: 4 line address for the customer in the SAP standard functionality. If your client asks for 6 line address in the output, how you guide ur ABAPer to carryout this?

TCS,

3 9594

Explain the setup steps for Autoinvoice?

Airtel, Morepen,

1 4906

A manufacturing firm wants to automate its invoice payment system. Objectives state that the system should require considerably less time for review and authorization and the system should be capable of identifying errors that require follow up. Which of the following would BEST meet these objectives? A. Establishing an inter-networked system of client servers with suppliers for increased efficiencies B. Outsourcing the function to a firm specializing in automated payments and accounts receivable/invoice processing C. Establishing an EDI system of electronic business documents and transactions with key suppliers, computer to computer, in a standard format D. Reengineering the existing processing and redesigning the existing system

1 5126

How to enter an invoice already paid?

India Glycols,

2 4839

A company wants to store their invoices in a database. They already have their customers and articles in that database. Both customer and article are each identified by an unique integer value. Please create the SQL statements for creating the necessary table(s) for storing the invoices in a MySQL database. An invoice should hold information like invoice number, customer, date, article(s) and quantity etc.

1 3859

types of invoices?

BelAir Store, Convergys, Wings Biotech,

7 17942

what do u mean by debit/credit memo invoices?

ACC, Convergys, Mascon,

3 9127

What are the types of Invoices , what is prepayment & steps to apply it to an Invoice ?

HCL, IBM, Oracle, TCS,

4 39379

What are the Distribution Type while entering the Invoice?

HCL, IBM, TCS,

4 14928

What are the tables associated with Invoice?

HCL, IBM, TCS,

8 56751

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Invoice }

How to split one Invoice into Multiple ( Step by Step)?

Invoice Approval Process?

how to Create reports in SD module such as sales order report, which covers all organization levels, delivery status, invoice status, shipping details and partner function details. The data will be extracted from VBAP, VBPA, VBAK, VBUP, VBFA, KNA1, LIPS, VBRP, MARA, VBEP and KONV tables. plz mention the detail coding Tahnks, Rahul

ALV Report that will show the details of order like order no, order date, customer, product code & description, order quantity and value along with the details of dispatch of those orders like invoice no, invoice date, invoice quantity and pending order quantity. plz mention the detail coding Tahnks, Rahul

i want report country wise with invoice number for gl account

Which Invoice issued on Central Sale Commercial or Retail?

I want to validate Customer credit payment with customer invoice, When billing time, the system check the customer credit payment, if customer credit is lesser than customer bill, system should not allow the billing further process. Can I configure in sap

i have working in contruction company i want billing outside delhi pls. tell me can i bill with tax invoice party provide tin no.

I have some query regarding Report generation from Oracle Apps "PO module". I have to generate a report where table columns are as below: Vendor_name Invoice No PO Number Item_Quantity Value of Goods Date of Shipping Name_of_the_transport Date_of_receipt_issued. Now my questions is :from which table/column I can get the information of "Name_of_the_transport" column. Thanks in advance.

what is mixed invoice, prepaid invoice,quick invoice,podefault invoice,withholding tax invoice,please explain me in detail?

Dear All, We are a trader and doing one E-1 sales. Supplier send the material by To-pay basis, we endorse the LR and sold to Customer. Customer has given the purchase order for Basic amount and freight amount also. That means we have to pay the freight and getting the reimbursement from customer. In E-1 sales Invoice can we show the freight amount separtely as freight ? Since the customer need the freight head should be shown separetly. Or can we raise the separate debit note for this. Is it create any tax implifications in E-1? Please claify the same at the earliest. regards Regards Thananjeyan.P

What are the Types of invoices batching? & what is 3 way batch?

If we are taking Input credit on purchase on the basis of origal VAT Invoices,but party didn't pay the tax to the the sales tax department.Is there is any provision in VAT laws that our Input Tax will be disallowed on that basis. If there is any circulars or notification on this matter then pls give me the reference No. Thanking in Advance Navin Srivastava

How will be prepare invoice in tally, please tell me step by step

While we are doing data migration, how you upload partially closed invoices.