Topic :: Invoice

Invoice Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Tell me about an invoice discrepancy you discovered and how you resolved it

have you ever been involved in an invoice dispute? How did you manage the problem?

What are the steps to take before you approve an invoice for payment?

What information do you require before you approve an invoice for payment?

What steps would you take before approving an invoice for payment?

What is meaning of invoice?

Explain what is proforma invoice and what are the types of it?

Highlight the importance of goods/ invoice received clearing account?

Sending invoice via email I have a requirement to send the invoice copy to the customer or agent that will be specified at the time of sending the invoice (it should not be configured before). How do I configure this and where do I set the indicators?

What is invoice correction?

What are the influence factors for account determination for invoices?

Can I view the invoice due date (jan 16, 2006) in the invoice?

What are the differences between invoice and billing doc?

1 1883

What is invoice verification?

How do you perform an invoice verification?

1 1043

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Invoice }

How to split one Invoice into Multiple ( Step by Step)?

Invoice Approval Process?

how to Create reports in SD module such as sales order report, which covers all organization levels, delivery status, invoice status, shipping details and partner function details. The data will be extracted from VBAP, VBPA, VBAK, VBUP, VBFA, KNA1, LIPS, VBRP, MARA, VBEP and KONV tables. plz mention the detail coding Tahnks, Rahul

ALV Report that will show the details of order like order no, order date, customer, product code & description, order quantity and value along with the details of dispatch of those orders like invoice no, invoice date, invoice quantity and pending order quantity. plz mention the detail coding Tahnks, Rahul

i want report country wise with invoice number for gl account

Which Invoice issued on Central Sale Commercial or Retail?

I want to validate Customer credit payment with customer invoice, When billing time, the system check the customer credit payment, if customer credit is lesser than customer bill, system should not allow the billing further process. Can I configure in sap

i have working in contruction company i want billing outside delhi pls. tell me can i bill with tax invoice party provide tin no.

I have some query regarding Report generation from Oracle Apps "PO module". I have to generate a report where table columns are as below: Vendor_name Invoice No PO Number Item_Quantity Value of Goods Date of Shipping Name_of_the_transport Date_of_receipt_issued. Now my questions is :from which table/column I can get the information of "Name_of_the_transport" column. Thanks in advance.

what is mixed invoice, prepaid invoice,quick invoice,podefault invoice,withholding tax invoice,please explain me in detail?

Dear All, We are a trader and doing one E-1 sales. Supplier send the material by To-pay basis, we endorse the LR and sold to Customer. Customer has given the purchase order for Basic amount and freight amount also. That means we have to pay the freight and getting the reimbursement from customer. In E-1 sales Invoice can we show the freight amount separtely as freight ? Since the customer need the freight head should be shown separetly. Or can we raise the separate debit note for this. Is it create any tax implifications in E-1? Please claify the same at the earliest. regards Regards Thananjeyan.P

What are the Types of invoices batching? & what is 3 way batch?

If we are taking Input credit on purchase on the basis of origal VAT Invoices,but party didn't pay the tax to the the sales tax department.Is there is any provision in VAT laws that our Input Tax will be disallowed on that basis. If there is any circulars or notification on this matter then pls give me the reference No. Thanking in Advance Navin Srivastava

How will be prepare invoice in tally, please tell me step by step

While we are doing data migration, how you upload partially closed invoices.