Answer / madhu
OBIEE life cycle:
1. Gather Business Requirements
2. Identify source systems
3. Design ETL to load data to the Data Warehouse
4. Build a repository
5. Build dashboards and reports
6. Define security (LDAP or External table)
7. Based on performance, decide on aggregations and/or caching mechanism.
8. Testing and QA.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||6 Yes||0 No|
How do you work in a multi user environment? What are the steps?
Why do we have multiple LTS in BMM layer? What is the purpose?
How to sort columns in rpd and web?
How do you define the relationship between facts and dimensions in BMM layer?
How do i disable cache for only 2 particular tables?
Can you migrate the presentation layer to a different server.
What is complex join, and where it is used?
Can you bypass siebel analytics server security ?if so how?
Did you create any new logical column in BMM layer, how?
If you want to limit the users by the certain region to access only certain data, what would you do?
How do you implement security using External Tables and LDAP?
Define pipeline. Did you use it in your projects?