Answer / madhu
OBIEE life cycle:
1. Gather Business Requirements
2. Identify source systems
3. Design ETL to load data to the Data Warehouse
4. Build a repository
5. Build dashboards and reports
6. Define security (LDAP or External table)
7. Based on performance, decide on aggregations and/or caching mechanism.
8. Testing and QA.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||6 Yes||0 No|
How do you define the relationship between facts and dimensions in BMM layer?
What are different types of variables?
Define pipeline. Did you use it in your projects?
How do implement event polling table?
Did you create any new logical column in BMM layer, how?
How do you work in a multi user environment? What are the steps?
How do you bring/relate the aggregate tables into the Siebel analytics Logical layer?
Why do we have multiple LTS in BMM layer? What is the purpose?
Can you migrate the presentation layer to a different server.
Can you have multiple data sources in OBIEE?
How do i disable cache for only 2 particular tables?
What is Authentication? How many types of authentication do we have in OBIEE?