4_4_4_4 = 20,

what sign should be in _ (dash)fileds((+,-,/,*))

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

4_4_4_4 = 20, what sign should be in _ (dash)fileds((+,-,/,*))..

Answer / pratik

((4/4)*4*4)+4=20

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 14 No

Answer / somesh

(((4+4)*4)-4)

ha ha
simple

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 14 No

Answer / archana

4/4+4*4

Is This Answer Correct ?    47 Yes 62 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

greatest achievement in life

3 Answers  

do you have reference list?

1 Answers   Qatar Airlines,

To move a Safe, two cylindrical steel bars 7 inches in diameter are used as rollers. How far will the safe have moved forward when the rollers have made one revolution?

3 Answers  

A tank can be filled by pipe A in 30 minutes and by pipe B in 24 minutes. Outlet pipe C can empty the full tank in X minutes. If the tank is empty initially and if all the three pipes A, B and C are opened simultaneously, the tank will NEVER be full. Give the maximal possible value of X.

1 Answers  

Three members are hunting in a forest.While crossing a streem cartridges of two of them gets wetted up.Then the third person decides his cartidges equally. After 4 shots of each person, total cartridges remaining are equal to what each had initially after sharing.How many total cartridges they initially they shared?

0 Answers   Infosys,

There is a grid of 20 squares by 10 squares. How many different rectangles are possible? Note that square is a rectangle.

1 Answers  

"i live in water,if you cut my head i am at your door,if you cut my tail i

9 Answers  

There are 4 identical tabulates 2 for fever and 2 for cough, you have to take 1 tabulate of fever and 1 tabulate of cough, if you consume 2 same type of tabulates you will die. then how to consume tabulates???

9 Answers   Perfect Pac, Persistent,

There are four friends, one weekend they plan to go to a picnic. Each family have husband and wife with two kids each, further each kid has 2 pets. Total how many went to the picnic?

1 Answers  

3. During a recent school reunion, four men were discussing their starting salaries back in 1962. the salaries in questring were 8, 10,12 and 14 thousand pounds per year. of course the MP earned the most. Alan earned more than Brian and the doctor earned more thanb Derek, the vet. carles could not remember what he started on. Brian, the lawyer, did not start on 10,000 pounds nor did Derek. can you determine who has which job and their starting salaries?

2 Answers  

You have 9 marbles. 8 marbles weigh 1 ounce each, & one marble weighs 1.5 ounces. You are unable to determine which is the heavier marble by looking at them. You have a weighing scale that consists of 2 pans, but the scale is only good for 2 total weighings. How can you determine which marble is the heaviest one using the scale & in 2 weighings?

5 Answers   Facebook,

At what time immediately prior to Six O'clock the hands of the clock are exactly opposite to each other. Give the exact time in hours, minutes and seconds.

1 Answers   Infosys, TVS,

Categories