Topic :: VB Script

VB Script Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the differences between Visual Basic, VBA and VBScript? When would it be appropriate to use one as opposed to another?

Infosys,

1 10198

How can I write HTML text to the window in VB Script?

2 6658

How to learn VB Script, Since iam working with QTP. So i need to learn VB script.

TCS,

4 11884

What type of VB script u had done in expert view?

HCL,

1 7395

Can We create CGI scripts in VB?

1 4654

What is the result of using Option Explicit? A. This applies only to Visual Basic, not VBScript. B. All variables must be dimensioned before use. C. All variables are dimensioned at run-time. D. Forces all SELECT controls to have a SELECTED option. E. Requires all variables be cast as specific DataTypes.

1 4885

What does Internet Information Server (IIS) assume to be the default language for Active Server Pages? A. Jscript B. JavaScript C. JAVA D. VBScript E. ECMAScript

2 5696

Which is the default Data types in VBScript?

5 7319

Using VBScript, which of the following Scripting Object(s) is NOT available from scrrun.dll? A. TextStream B. Dictionary Object C. Err Object D. FileSystemObject E. All are available from scrrun.dll.

1 3162

What is VB ShellScripting?

Wipro,

1 4529

How do you create a recordset object in VBScript?

3 14621

What is string concatenation function in VBScript?

2 12548

Which is the default Data types in VBScript?

AppLabs,

7 18922

how to write script in qtp(vbscript)..i mean with out application deployed..and how to call script1 into script2?

INCA, Infosys, Logix, SLK Software, Symphony, Wipro,

8 47458

How do you declare an object in VBscript?

Microsoft,

3 7593

Un-Answered Questions { VB Script }

Hello Friends , I am the new joinner of this website. I am working with Sapient ,Gurgoan I would like to ask few qurries regarding the QTP Tool of (Testing) Currently working on QTP Tool . I would like to no learn VB Script can u name some Books which i get in market. And a small issue in QTP I had 2 users right i have to login and send the document from this user to second user right. when i am send this doc some contendId number generates right. now i am loging into second user and i have to search for that contentId right i found it now i dont want to accept the document so i had an opption of check out ok i have to click on check out my QTP Code is like this Browser(" ").Page(" ").WebTable(" ").ChildItem (3,5,"Image",0).click Browser(" ").Page(" ").Link("ChecK Out").Click i new this code is perfectly right but when i am run the script i have to click on that particular contentId and click on check out but now the Problem is started the error is the document has been already checked out remeber every time my content id changes means it is the new contentId which is not been used atleast once Please help me out in this issue i am in big trouble

wht type of User defined functions or Java Releated functions do we write in VB scripting

wht type of User defined functions or Java Releated functions Do we write in VB scripting

I need to get some data from data base and store this (retrieved) data in a excel sheet using VB script in QTP9.0 I have created connection for data base I have created as excels sheet by using Set XL=CreateObject("Excel.Application") XLworksheet.cells(1,1).value= rs.fields.item("<>") I have taken a for loop and changed the cells values (1 as i and another 1 as j) But still I am not able to get Plz kindly tell me know this . It is very urgent

I want to know what are QTP functons and what are VB script functions. What is the difference between them.When we have to use these functions.

Hellow friends, I am learning QTP,but here problem is VB script. please guide me how to learn VB script w.r.t QTP and if you know any books tell me or if you have any materials or any use full material or any else w.r.t QTP please post me p.p.sekhar

explain how to write vb script in qtp?when will you write own script?

write a script for allinterview-submit Question first we've to select Choose Category,second select Sub- Category(Which is comes in to runtime)third select Question Type.for that give some descriptive and vb script

how to write codings in QTP using vb script. please help me. i am new to QTP. it is easy or very much tough. please tell me

i am having some basic knowledge in c and VB 6.0. i qtp i want to know how to write the codings. by recording it is generating lot of codings. for example i want to test the text box. senerio is text box should not accept alphabets if it accept alphabets we should return fail status if it get number we should return pass status. how to write coding in vb script please help me

if u ve resrevation for train and u get a number supose 1234xxxokie.after sucessul entering all required fields. now u put that number in search and want to chk wether these ar same or not if both ar same then its okie otherwise test fail.what would be the vb script code for it to compare these two values of different page.

What are the technics follow in writing VB script?

hou can we use vb script in qtp could u tell me breafly

what is the dictionary objects in QTP? and what is method of vb script using virtual object wizard........

give me any information abou vb script books learn quckly