Topic :: VB Script

VB Script Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How to invoke Mozilla from QTP thru VB Script

2 7489

I need help to write a function in vbscript to click on a link. That link looks like a tab. There are 6 tabs. When I click on 1 tab it should show as "on". when I spy the class property is on. But for the one which is not clicked the class property is blank. I have objects created in our custom object repository. Please give me some idea.

1 5444

Can any one give me some basic VB script used in QTP ?As i am new in QTP.Give sample VB script used in QTP? PLZ

3 5653

Plz give the vb script for the following scenerio. In travel booking we have to select from delhi to mumbai from the combobox The prices will be display in another combo box .But i have to select the lowest price for it and submit it

IBM,

1 3954

Hi, Is there any function or vbscript in QTP to clear the cookies,sessions. Please help me in this.

6 14769

Is there any vbscript in QTP for Data Driven Test instead of using the option provided by QTP?

2 4315

Need a batch file or VB script to delete old (more than 90datys) roaming profiles

Write VB script to convert from feet to inches(hint 1feet=12 inches)

2 8791

Give me sm ideas to write Vbscripts abt protocol testing abilash700@gmail.com.

For the below written code , i want to be stop the loop (ex:10 times), but it is focusing to first line of the code & generating error. vbwindow("vbname:=frmMain").Type micAltDwn + "6" + "2" + "D" +micAltUp 'wiil open the particular window in application vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").vbbutton("vbname:=cmdNew").Click DataTable.ImportSheet"F:\QTP VBScript\Form 26-1.xls","Deduction",Global RowCount = DataTable.GetSheet("Global").GetRowCount i=RowCount For j =1 to i 'vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").WinObject("nativeclass:=DataComboWndClass","abs_y:= 187").Type DataTable("Name", dtGlobalSheet) vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").ActiveX("acx_name:=DataCombo","abs_y:= 187").Type DataTable("Name", dtGlobalSheet) vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").ActiveX("acx_name:=DataCombo","abs_y:= 187").Type micF4 vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").ActiveX("acx_name:=DataCombo","abs_y:= 187").Type micTab vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").ActiveX("acx_name:=DataCombo","abs_y:= 216").Type micF4 vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").ActiveX("acx_name:=DataCombo","abs_y:= 216").Type DataTable("Section", dtGlobalSheet) vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").ActiveX("acx_name:=DataCombo","abs_y:= 216").Type micTab vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").VbEdit("vbname:=txtAmtOfPay").Set DataTable("Amount_of_Payment", dtGlobalSheet) vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").VbEdit("vbname:=txtAmtPaidDate").Set DataTable("Amount_PaidCredited_Date", dtGlobalSheet) vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").VbEdit("vbname:=txtAmtPaidDate").Type micTab vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").ActiveX("acx_name:=DataCombo","abs_y:= 316").Type micF4 vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").ActiveX("acx_name:=DataCombo","abs_y:= 316").Type DataTable("Deduction_is", dtGlobalSheet) vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").ActiveX("acx_name:=DataCombo","abs_y:= 316").Type micTab vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").VbButton("vbname:=cmdSave").Click DataTable.SetNextRow Next vbwindow("vbname:=frmDeduction").VbButton("vbname:=cmdClose").Click

write vb script code to delete the duplicate values in an array.

ADP,

4 31928

Q1: Design a website for newspapers and magazine portal which takes subscription order online through a credit card and makes home delivery. It should include the following: • Home page containing pull down menu box for the links using VBScript. • It should display the current date and time. • The home page should have link of the current news, archieve, FAQ, sitemap, weather, business, sports, world news, etc. • It should have also search faculty • The breaking news should appear scrolling on the top form. • The home page should be divided into a number of frames for displaying and each frame should be filled up with different back ground colour. • The logo of the company should be displayed on the top • The middle frame should be used for displaying video/image • The headline should be at the right side of the page • The lowermost frame should be used for showing links of the most popular articles of the month. • Perform validation checks on credit card number.

Ignou, TCS,

1 3355

How to launch application under test through VBscript without using systemutil.run or invokeapplication?

3 6133

How to measure transaction time through VBScript without using start and end transaction points?

how to display all the links in one page using vb script in qtp.

DST Global Solutions,

1 8660

Un-Answered Questions { VB Script }

Hello Friends , I am the new joinner of this website. I am working with Sapient ,Gurgoan I would like to ask few qurries regarding the QTP Tool of (Testing) Currently working on QTP Tool . I would like to no learn VB Script can u name some Books which i get in market. And a small issue in QTP I had 2 users right i have to login and send the document from this user to second user right. when i am send this doc some contendId number generates right. now i am loging into second user and i have to search for that contentId right i found it now i dont want to accept the document so i had an opption of check out ok i have to click on check out my QTP Code is like this Browser(" ").Page(" ").WebTable(" ").ChildItem (3,5,"Image",0).click Browser(" ").Page(" ").Link("ChecK Out").Click i new this code is perfectly right but when i am run the script i have to click on that particular contentId and click on check out but now the Problem is started the error is the document has been already checked out remeber every time my content id changes means it is the new contentId which is not been used atleast once Please help me out in this issue i am in big trouble

wht type of User defined functions or Java Releated functions do we write in VB scripting

wht type of User defined functions or Java Releated functions Do we write in VB scripting

I need to get some data from data base and store this (retrieved) data in a excel sheet using VB script in QTP9.0 I have created connection for data base I have created as excels sheet by using Set XL=CreateObject("Excel.Application") XLworksheet.cells(1,1).value= rs.fields.item("<>") I have taken a for loop and changed the cells values (1 as i and another 1 as j) But still I am not able to get Plz kindly tell me know this . It is very urgent

I want to know what are QTP functons and what are VB script functions. What is the difference between them.When we have to use these functions.

Hellow friends, I am learning QTP,but here problem is VB script. please guide me how to learn VB script w.r.t QTP and if you know any books tell me or if you have any materials or any use full material or any else w.r.t QTP please post me p.p.sekhar

explain how to write vb script in qtp?when will you write own script?

write a script for allinterview-submit Question first we've to select Choose Category,second select Sub- Category(Which is comes in to runtime)third select Question Type.for that give some descriptive and vb script

how to write codings in QTP using vb script. please help me. i am new to QTP. it is easy or very much tough. please tell me

i am having some basic knowledge in c and VB 6.0. i qtp i want to know how to write the codings. by recording it is generating lot of codings. for example i want to test the text box. senerio is text box should not accept alphabets if it accept alphabets we should return fail status if it get number we should return pass status. how to write coding in vb script please help me

if u ve resrevation for train and u get a number supose 1234xxxokie.after sucessul entering all required fields. now u put that number in search and want to chk wether these ar same or not if both ar same then its okie otherwise test fail.what would be the vb script code for it to compare these two values of different page.

What are the technics follow in writing VB script?

hou can we use vb script in qtp could u tell me breafly

what is the dictionary objects in QTP? and what is method of vb script using virtual object wizard........

give me any information abou vb script books learn quckly