Topic :: Transcription

Transcription Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is a transcription factor?

1 2938

what are the common transcription factors ?

1 2809

steps involved in transcription

3 4883

peptidyl transferase activity during transcription solely depends on ----- a. ribosomal proteins b. 23S rRNA c.5S rRNA d.

BARC,

This is related to Medical Transcription field. As i am above to get the call from the company, I just want to prepare for the interview for the post of Auditor and I have just never faced the telephonic interview and very rare attempted the interview in companies as I have worked for very few companied.

What are similarities and differences between the transcription process and the replication processes?

Explain steps involved in transcription?

Explain what are similarities and differences between the transcription process and the replication processes?

Un-Answered Questions { Transcription }

peptidyl transferase activity during transcription solely depends on ----- a. ribosomal proteins b. 23S rRNA c.5S rRNA d.

This is related to Medical Transcription field. As i am above to get the call from the company, I just want to prepare for the interview for the post of Auditor and I have just never faced the telephonic interview and very rare attempted the interview in companies as I have worked for very few companied.

What are similarities and differences between the transcription process and the replication processes?

Explain steps involved in transcription?

Explain what are similarities and differences between the transcription process and the replication processes?