Topic :: Resistance

Resistance Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is mean by transition resistance of transformer?

how to find insulation resistance of a motor(415v) by theoretical formula??

2 6339

how to know what resistance is required to stabilse the ckt performance

resistance of transformer oil=?

HCL,

1 3663

what is the formula to find resistance if the terms density,reluctance,sensitivity,voltage,current are given

Cognizant, CTS, Solartis, TCS,

2 11147

haw to calculate resistance of induction motar

1 3033

how to measure winding resistance of single phase motor?

Adani, Dodsal,

1 2262

do you know measure the earth resistance?explain

Dalkia,

1 3691

Meggering minimum acceptable Ohms for insulation resistance.

TATA, Wood Group,

1 2408

How to measure the earth resistance value in a concrete pavement(flood light area)?

ANZ, Watt,

how to calculate the step resistance for slipring induction motor,how you deside the no of step for that?

ABB, Visa,

What is the resistance to be connected for supplying the load of 20mV,1kohm from 20mV supply using rectifier.

Anna University,

1 2495

what is the acceptable earth resistance value ?

4 16246

hi guys please tell me the procedure for mesuring the coil resistance of 3ph induction motor?

Mention the value of earth resistance and factors on which it depends on.

1 2730

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Resistance }

What is the ideal input and output resistance of a current source?

Which steps do you take to overcome a prospect's sales resistance?

Describe about the Antibiotic resistance in plant groth promoting bacteria?

Explain about Antibiotic Resistance ?

Explain the aminoglycosides resistance problem ?

Why Transformer Neutral having one earth pit ( more earth electrode resistance) whereas body have many earth pit ( less earth electrode resistance)?

which are the criterias needed to select the kind of neutral earthing(solid earthing,resistance earthing,etc.) at various voltage levels in electrical distribution?

exactly how does an RTD 3 wire or 4 wire device cancel out the resistance of the wires , opposed to a 2 wire RTD? Is it because you have resistors in parallel , or because something to do with the electronic circuit the RTD is connected to ?

I have 4 DG set with 1500KVA rating. system breakers are 11KV & alternator are 415 Volts. Between alternator & breaker one stepup transformer used. i want to Know what is max. resistance for body earthing & 415 & 11KV V Neuteal earthing. my fault current is 14 times for 2 sec.

Best way to measure the Soil resistance of rocky soil, three probe method and four probe method

what is meant by shear resistance in concrete?

what is radiation resistance of antenna

what is High resistance grounding and whatis the criteria for the selection of High resistance grounding

what is gridrotor resistance starter

How to arrange a hous hold earthing system to keep minimum earth resistance( below 7ohms).