Topic :: Resistance

Resistance Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

750kva 11/415kv transformer having percentage impedence is5.64%. 11KV HV whose current 39.37A and 415V LV whose current 1043.43A.resistance is 2.5ohm. find no load loss and full load loss?

2 2246

Why we apply 100ADC for contact resistance measurement?.If we apply AC what will happen

4 3016

what is the meaning of 0.5ohm Resistance

Vardhman,

why 15 kw motor winding resistance is low then 5 kw motor winding resistance?

Baosteel,

Why we using 250ohm resistance during lab calibration and why not using in field in one plz define deeply???

Cisco,

1 2137

Difference between resistance and resistivity

Efftronics Systems,

how to check the LRS resistance .......................

1 3051

What is value of earth resistance required for substation and equipment earthing and what are the reference guidelines

Glenmark,

ENGINEERING MECHANIC - EXAMPLE 15.3 : A biochemical trolley of mass 15 kg is towing a trailer of mass 5 kg along a straight horizontal pathway. The trailer and the trolley are connected by a light inextensible tow-bar. The engine of the trolley exerts a driving force of magnitude 100 N. The trailer and the trolley experience resistances of magnitude 10 N and 30 N respectively. (a) Form 2 equations with unknowns T and a, that represents the equilibrium for the 2 systems of the trolley and trailer. (b) Solve the simultaneous equations from the 2 equations that are obtained in part (a) of this question. T is the tension of the tow-bar and a is the acceleration.

1 1462

Why soda is added with water in Lrs of Sliipring motor…to Increase or decrease resistance of water?

1 3732

QUANTUM BIOLOGY - EXAMPLE 33.3 : In quantum biology, microtubule is used to store information in a cell. At temperature of T = 300 K, measured current I in a probe is directly proportional to the supplied voltage V, when passing through a microtubule with resistance R. (a) Form an equation of V as a function of I involving k as a constant. (b) If the microtubule has R = 1 ohm at such condition, find the value of V when I = 2 A. Hint : Ohm's law. (c) Find the relationship of k as a function of R.

1 1366

please explain to me how to calculate current,voltage,resistance with formula??

Which standard we are following earthing resistance test

Explain about how is it working Earth fault'relay and wahts the resistance value of earth bed

What will happen if the armature resistance is in minimum position and the field resistance is in maximum position while starting the motor

Viva,