Topic :: Generator

Generator Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the make of breakers, transformers, generators? What are their capacities and ratings?

Bharat Bijlee, GHPPL, Tata Motors,

4 22677

Is your generator is automated or manual if so do you know the circuits?

RRB,

7 20756

How do you maintain the batteries for generators, what is the daily maintenance of a generator?

Jindal,

2 12168

Do you know how to maintain a generator, if so what are those maintenances?

4 10807

tell me about compiled module & function generator

CTS,

5 6856

What is Declaration Generator(DCLGEN)?

1 6239

What is a central pattern generator?

WHAT IS THE USE OF "FUNCTION GENERATOR" IN QTP?

CTS,

9 32653

When do you disable log in Virtual User Generator, When do you choose standard and extended logs?

1 5979

For an 100kw generator, only 50kw of load is connected. will the generator generate only 50kw or 100kw. if it generate 100kw what happens to rest of the 50kw. what happens if we connect more than 100kw of load?

8 17699

What is a central pattern generator (CPG)?

WHAT IS THE USE OF "FUNCTION GENERATOR" IN QTP?

2 7878

2 Diesel Generators 900KVA connected to the bus bar for essential load as an alternative for power taken from 11/440V 3KVA Transformer supplying this bus bar. my question here is in the event of power failure on 11KV side can I feed the power to 11 KV bus by using the same transformer as reverse feed, what will be the inrush current???

Ashok Leyland,

3 11933

What is table maintenance generator?

Cap Gemini, CSC,

7 25830

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Generator }

What is a central pattern generator?

What is a central pattern generator (CPG)?

what is the effect of low frequency(say 48Hz) on TUrbo- Generator set when running for a prolonged period?

what is the function generator?

Hi could some one explan what is the use of the function Defination generator, And how to use the function defination generator.. Explan with the example..

How to run an integrated test scenario using Multiple Actions? How to use the QTP Step Generator?

How can you use an Oracle sequences in Informatica ? You have an Informatica sequence generator transformation also. which one is better to use?

boiler is running in rankine cycle and deisel generator is....?

I want to prepare a frequency generator. the specifications i.e. output requirements are 12V, 1-10A & frequency upto 1K to 5K. Please, inform me with proper circuit dig. & the component values.

Disavantages of document generator? How to take a print out of the steps in the Parameterized scripts?

Hello Friends I had my ONGC test today,but it was very bad.But I would give certain suggestions so that u may not face he problem which i had. Be thorough with Electrical Technology.Generators.motors stators etc.There are 5 questions on that. There were also good no.of questions from Hydraulic machine and Production technology. Then 3 from Strength of materials.And remember the dimensional quantities.

what is the criterion for selecting vector group of Transformers ? i mean how to decide vector group of Generator transformer, substation trasformer and transformer at consumer end

Why efficiency of generator is higher than motor at a particular load?

Can you tell me more about pu systems (per unit systems )calculation in large power systems? how to get the base for voltage and power in generator, transformator and transmission lines?

What is the requirement of grounding the neutral of single phase generators on load? If the neutral is not grounded, what will be the effect?