Topic :: Generator

Generator Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is crud generator?

What is genericgenerator hibernate?

What is id generator in hibernate?

What is hibernate generator class?

how to calculate diesel consumption of diesel generator by considering load and capacity of generator?

1 1012

Draw a SLD for main panel for school having connected load of 1200kw and emergency generator 200kw.also show the increase of additional load of chiller 225kw in the lv panel indicating meter postion size of transformer ,cables and capacitor bank.

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Generator }

What is a central pattern generator?

What is a central pattern generator (CPG)?

what is the effect of low frequency(say 48Hz) on TUrbo- Generator set when running for a prolonged period?

what is the function generator?

Hi could some one explan what is the use of the function Defination generator, And how to use the function defination generator.. Explan with the example..

How to run an integrated test scenario using Multiple Actions? How to use the QTP Step Generator?

How can you use an Oracle sequences in Informatica ? You have an Informatica sequence generator transformation also. which one is better to use?

boiler is running in rankine cycle and deisel generator is....?

I want to prepare a frequency generator. the specifications i.e. output requirements are 12V, 1-10A & frequency upto 1K to 5K. Please, inform me with proper circuit dig. & the component values.

Disavantages of document generator? How to take a print out of the steps in the Parameterized scripts?

Hello Friends I had my ONGC test today,but it was very bad.But I would give certain suggestions so that u may not face he problem which i had. Be thorough with Electrical Technology.Generators.motors stators etc.There are 5 questions on that. There were also good no.of questions from Hydraulic machine and Production technology. Then 3 from Strength of materials.And remember the dimensional quantities.

what is the criterion for selecting vector group of Transformers ? i mean how to decide vector group of Generator transformer, substation trasformer and transformer at consumer end

Why efficiency of generator is higher than motor at a particular load?

Can you tell me more about pu systems (per unit systems )calculation in large power systems? how to get the base for voltage and power in generator, transformator and transmission lines?

What is the requirement of grounding the neutral of single phase generators on load? If the neutral is not grounded, what will be the effect?