Topic :: Electronics

Electronics Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is Electronics Engineering how to become a good Electronic Engineer and which company to approach in India (Bangalore)

Telecom, Xansa,

7 16424

what is the difference between electrical & electronics

Axon Constructions, Banking, GDA Technologies, Infosys, MBA, Satyam, Satyam Tech, Snow White, TCS,

245 302121

what is the difference between electronics and electrica?

7 7057

can i get interview pattern of bharath electronics limited ,

BEL, BHL,

1 7789

as i m an electronics engineer,and doing testing course,if interviewer ask me a question that after being an engineer,why u choose testing field,what should i answer?

IBM, Nokia,

2 4858

I'm MBA(Marketing) with B.Tech(Electronics) having 2.6 year experiance in Channel sales in telecom domain. now i m looking for an ERP consultant job, please help me what initial step should i take to get my dream job

3 5614

Do u any one having Idea on Indocen Electronics. That is in Mumbai. I got an offer from that. Is that company is good or not. I am little bit confused on it. Please provide me the information.

"you r graduated as ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNCATION ENGINEER, then y u r looking for a job in IT side"?

Ewak, HCL, NTT Data,

5 10859

hi i have completed bsc with electronics in 2004.and now i got admission in master in computer science.during this three years i has worked in pizza hut.if visa officer ask me, y u worked with pizza hut, hospitality business? or y interested in study after threeyears,what should be the ideal ans.

I have completed B.E.Electronics in may,1998.Completed one year computer course at NIIT in 1999....In 2000, I joined as electronics trainee in a small organisation. I continued in that job and resigned in 2005....... Till now I didnot get job. I have done software testing course in hyd. I want to show this 2+ years gap as exp.and want to get job. how? Can you give some projects with details in web as well as in client/server technology. I will practice them as if it were real project. How can I get job in testing field? I am new to this field. I have no exp.in this field.... Any consultencies please...how to proceed .....

2 3683

what is the difference between electrical and electronics technicions and what they do/ and for what porpose?

HCL, IBM,

19 25720

I am appearing for SAIL MT TECH ELECTRONICS NEED SAMPLE QP

Sail, Siemens,

5 7710

hi r B.sc electronics 2 nd yr students can apply for this appsc. or they should apply only in final yr any thing like that pl tell me the details.

Genpact,

what is the use of electronics in software company

TCS,

2 7751

HI friends.I am Surya a BTech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.I am going to appear Relince Industries Ltd all India writen test very soon. so plz help me by sendind the probable questions about my subject.My mail ID is surya.barik@gmail.com.

Reliance,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Electronics }

Do u any one having Idea on Indocen Electronics. That is in Mumbai. I got an offer from that. Is that company is good or not. I am little bit confused on it. Please provide me the information.

hi i have completed bsc with electronics in 2004.and now i got admission in master in computer science.during this three years i has worked in pizza hut.if visa officer ask me, y u worked with pizza hut, hospitality business? or y interested in study after threeyears,what should be the ideal ans.

can u send me previous question papers of secction engineer (electronics),chennai rrb.

Good evening all I need a small favour regarding reliance paper i wanna probable sample papers(e&i) of reliance. if any of u have any idea about dis then plz mail me back.i belongs to electronics and instrumentation engg.so i need e&i papers. thanking u....

HI friends.I am Surya a BTech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.I am going to appear Relince Industries Ltd all India writen test very soon. so plz help me by sendind the probable questions about my subject.My mail ID is surya.barik@gmail.com.

Hi Friends i need Electronics&Instrumentation Engg question papers for BARC written test by coming 20th May 2008 pls post ur use full info to kkumarei@gmail.com. Or for suggestions pls give one missed call to 9962122264

i want BHEL electronics and communication placement papers.

sir iam from electrical and electronics branch ,can i appear for the hpcl offline requirtment? if yes please mail me on vikram_raju25@yahoo.co.in

I have recieved an interview call from HECL that is Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd, Ranchi , Jharkhand. Can you please provide me some Electronics and Communication questions for preparation as early as possible since I am left with just one week.

I m Abdullah Ansari compleated MCA from Jamia Hamdard,i have appeared the test of IBM on 2 august at oxford college of engineering Bangalore.waiting for hr round.. This is the first round for IBM.02/08/08 Paper consists of 4 sections 15 questions from matrices(time very less but no negative marking). 25 questions from series completion section (this section is very easy but negative marking) 15 questions from aptitude(little bit tough time limit 15 minute negative marking) 4th section is from computer science (c,c++,operating system,digital electronics ,basic question..) result came at 3 o'clock.i was selected... In interview they asked questions like 1 they asked about final yr project.. 2 what are dynamic and static memory location? 3 linked list and array difference between them. 4 what is function ? what is difference betwen function and inline function? 5 about structure 6 about binary tree, traversal, call by value. 7 storage class and many more basic questions..

please send previous years question papers of JuniorEngineer (ELectronics)in RRB.

needed web address and its directory for objective type question with answer in electronics instrumentation paper.

if any body have tyco electronics placement papers,please forward to my mail id kadhar.basha@gmail.com ,please as early as possible. thanks®ards kadhar basha

sir, i have completed engineering diploma in electronics and now got the call letter for written exam for the post "junior engineer" from rrb chennai. could you help me about the model and type of questions that i should prepair?

please send the latest sample question paper for the hal online test for electronics stream